3 - i remember

Suni's POV

It was 11pm when we reached Umi's house so I decided to stay over for the night, I was too tired to stay in the taxi any longer.

"Did you manage to get their autographs for me?" she asked as we ascended the stairs.

"Oh crap, I forgot to ask. I only got a photo with them." I pulled out the album and then stared at it. There right in front of me was 7 squiggles. 

"Then what's this?" she took the album from me and squealed at the autographs. "Your memory really is something, wow~ I can't believe Changkyun held this exact album in his hands."

I rolled my eyes and wearily laid myself out on her bed. 

"I guess I'm just tired." I yawned loudly. "I'll leave early tomorrow morning so I won't wake you up."

"Sure, sure." she mumbled and I was out like a light before she could say anything else. 

I woke up at 7am and rubbed my eyes. I had to go back home to get changed and ready for work.

I slid out of bed, careful not to wake up my best friend and called a taxi from my phone.

As soon as I entered my house I suddenly collapsed on the floor, holding my head. Pain shot through my body and I let out a weak groan. My mother rushed down the stairs, she was already awake because she had to get ready for work herself.

"Suni! What happened?" she fussed over me worriedly.

"My head hurts." I complained and let her help me to my feet.

When I reached my room the memories came flooding back all at once.

"You should rest today, I told you going to a concert on a Wednesday night wasn't a good idea!" she shook her head.

I nodded weakly and watched her leave the room.

What were these memories invading my brain? They were slightly clouded but I remember going backstage to see Monsta X... only Wonho was in the dressing room, I remember seeing extremely white groomed teeth and... oh shit.

I gulped. I slowly put a hand up to my neck and walked to my en-suite to look in the mirror. I held onto the ledge tightly to prevent myself from falling, the marks were there. It wasn't a dream, he really had bitten me. 

How could I remember though?

I quickly changed my clothes and tied my hair up into a high ponytail before grabbing my bag and going downstairs.

"Suni! You should be resting, what are you doing?!" 

"I need to do something." I muttered under my breath and raced out the door. I pulled my phone out and searched for Starship Ent's building.

I needed to talk to someone about this, I needed to make sure I wasn't stuck in a bad dream.

I hailed a taxi for the second time that day and gave the driver the address before closing my eyes. I thought about what I would say when I saw them. They wouldn't be pissed would they?

Maybe Wonho had a change of heart and granted my wish so that I could remember he was a vampire. Wasn't that a huge risk though?

I arrived at the building after an hour and got out the car extra slowly as if I would somehow alert them to my presence if I got out any quicker.

I walked up to the entrance, nervousness bubbling in my stomach and went in with a brave face. I approached the receptionist and put on a bright smile.

"I'm here to meet Monsta X, or more specifically Wonho." I said cheerily.

"Does he know you're coming?" she raised a perfectly sculpted eyebrow at me and looked me up and down.

"Y-yes." I gulped.

She nodded, seeming to buy my lie and motioned to the sofas. "I will call him down, wait over there."

"Thank you." I turned on my heel and sat down wringing my hands nervously.

What would I say? Oh hi Wonho, I seem to remember that you bit me yesterday. Care to tell me why I can remember? No, that wouldn't do. Maybe I'll act dumb and pretend I don't know why I'm here, that some force pulled me to this exact spot and I felt compelled to ask to see him.

I snapped my head up as I heard a pair of shoes approaching me. My brain turned to mush as I stared up at him, my excuses flying out my ears.

He stopped in front of me and paused for a moment, then something in his brain clicked. He lowered himself down to a crouch slowly and flicked his eyes to my neck before staring into my eyes.

"Suni?"