31 - promise

Suni's POV

I woke up with Wonho's morning wood sticking into my back. It took all of my self control to not turn around and pleasure him but the thought of my mum walking in was enough to stop me.

I was almost falling off the bed so I tried to push him backwards and that only caused him to groan and tighten his hold on me.

"Stay like this for a while." he whispered huskily in my ear when I attempted to get up.

I stilled and smiled when I felt Wonho's breath tickle at my ear. I had been worried that he was going to leave me last night but he actually stayed.

"Okay I think I'm good."

I sat up and looked down at his face. He looked exhausted.

"Are you not sleeping well?" I asked him worriedly.

"I haven't been able to since you started dating Minhyuk." he admitted. "I spent most nights staring at the back of your head and wondering how to get you back."

"Creepy much?" I laughed.

He pouted. "At least now I have you."

"So... what's going to happen? Did you mean it when you said I can't stay with you any more?"

"I did mean it, but I talked to Minhyuk before I came here and he said he wouldn't try anything if you came back."

"YES!" I fist pumped the air. "I can't wait to see the others again."

"But Suni, I don't think your mum will be pleased if you left her again."

"Oh crap..." I bit my lip. "I didn't think about that."

At that moment there was a knock on the door and my mother's soft voice could be heard.

"Come down for breakfast and we can talk things through."

It's almost as if she was eavesdropping.

I gave Wonho a nervous smile and we made our way downstairs where breakfast was already set on the table.

"Looks delicious." Wonho complimented as he took a seat next to me, opposite my mother.

She smiled kindly. "Help yourself."

I piled bacon, eggs, mushrooms and sausages onto my plate along with a slice of buttered toast before speaking.

"Mum..."

"I know what you're going to ask Suni and I'm not happy about it."

I pouted and stuffed food in my mouth to prevent myself from crying out in protest.

"You do know it's dangerous for Suni to stay with vampires, don't you Wonho?"

"Of course, but we'll make sure to look after her well and hopefully the elders won't find out about her."

"I also don't like the fact that my daughter was being used as a blood bag." she pursed her lips.

"I-I apologise-"

"Mum it's okay, I let them." I interrupted. "They didn't hurt me."

She looked at me sceptically. "What did you say yesterday about you being kidnapped?"

"We were very careless and another group got a hold of Suni when she was outside. It won't happen again." Wonho said sincerely.

"The only reason I'm not fuming is because you managed to save her, thank you. I wish I could give you a gift to show my gratitude."

"That's not necessary, as long as Suni is safe - I'm happy."

"Actually mum, there is something you could give as a gift..." I raised an eyebrow.

"Hmm?" she looked at me until something clicked. "No, no way! I'm not giving my daughter away as a gift!"

I sighed and looked at Wonho who seemed to be deep in thought.

"I promise you that we will treat Suni with the utmost respect. If she doesn't want to be fed from then that's fair enough - we won't force her. I give you my word. If she wants to go back home then we won't keep her prisoner either, as soon as she says the words, she'll be right back. Please give us a chance?" he said seriously.

She sighed and looked at me. "Is this really what you want?"

I nodded eagerly. "Yes, I really do want this mum, please?"

"Fine but if I ever hear that you've hurt her - I won't stop myself from using my witch business on you." she threatened him.

He laughed nervously. "Deal."

"Thank you! Thank you!" I ran around the table and gave her the biggest hug. "I love you so much."

"I love you too darling. I hope you made the right choice."

"You're the best mum ever." I smiled and pulled away. "We'll leave in the afternoon - I need to pack some things that the other members didn't bring to me before."