Chapter-19 The Chaos Begins

Ayaan's POV

I woke up at the sound of loud banging on my door. And before I could respond Arhan barged into my room...

"Ayaanu wake up!" I looked at him frustrated as he spoilt my beautiful dream about Zuby. After coming back from her college I just fell asleep and was dreaming about her until Arhan interrupted. Without giving me a chance to say something he just pulled me up and made me sit on my bed. Only then I noticed he was tensed as he spoke again...

"I just came back from my shift and got a shocker for a lifetime..." there was silence and Arhan pinched between his brows and continued...

"Just now mom and dad told me that they fixed my marriage and I am getting married on Saturday which is day after tomorrow" I still couldn't understand what was going on...I mean seriously my parents can be a handful at times. First of all they fixed Arhan's marriage without even consulting him and secondly they have just ordered him to marry day after tomorrow. What the heck!!!

"Ayaan I am talking to you and you are lost in your thoughts...I am getting married to Zuby damn it....YOUR Zuby" that was something which made me stand up in shock...

"What are you saying???" I was so shocked that I could not process the piece of information given to me right now...

"How is it possible? I just met her today...I even spoke to Sagar, her friend. He didn't tell me about any changes in her wedding plans." Arhan looked at me while shaking his head and spoke in one breath...

"I don't know about what happened all I know is her uncle called dad and told him that the guy with whom earlier Zuby was getting married to is involved in some illegal activities because of which they have called off that marriage. Plus he also said that since he is a heart patient he does not want any delay in his niece Zuby's wedding. He requested mom and dad to let me and Zuby get married on Saturday, since it was the day when she was going to get married and all the arrangements are already done. And you know that mom and dad really liked Zuby that's why they agreed." Now this was something that rang alarms in my head...

"She was not getting married on Saturday; there is something seriously wrong over here. I just hope Zuby is fine...." running my hand through my hair I asked Arhan...

"I think I should call Sagar and ask him what is all this about. May be he knows. But shall I call Zuby first??" Arhan was quiet for a moment and then asked me to call Sagar saying...

"Zuby is still not aware of your feelings so you just can't straight away ask her everything right now. I guess it will be better you call Sagar." I picked up my mobile to dial Sagar but before that my mobile started ringing and I saw it was Sagar calling me. I received the call...

S: I need to talk to you about something important and I am coming to your house.
A: OK sure, I will be waiting.

With that Sagar hung up before I could say or ask anything else. I told Arhan that Sagar is already on his way to come and talk to me. Both I and Arhan were sure that Sagar also came to know about all this drama and is coming to meet me to talk about what can be done.

"You wait for Sagar till then I will go and change. I will join in a while" Saying this Arhan walked out of my room leaving me with my thoughts. Right now the only thing I want to know is that Zuby is fine. I have an idea that her uncle is not being honest about the reasons he gave for the wedding at such a short notice. But on one hand I am thankful to Almighty that this time Zuby's marriage is fixed with Arhan. We wouldn't have known anything if it was some other guy. The thought of losing Zuby again haunted me, just then I snapped out of my thoughts at my mobile's ringer. It was Sagar and he said that he was already here and waiting outside. Without wasting a second I got out of my room but before going out I went towards Arhan's room and told him that Sagar is here. Arhan had already showered and changed into a set of Kurta pajama (traditional Indian men's wear) he was combing his hair and asked me to go out while he will just come.