Chapter 7

"Hey Ashbuggy, I'm going to the video game store with Hannah, I'll be back around three." I shout, walking out of my room.

"It takes five hours to go to the video game store?" He asks, coming out of his room as well

"For us it does. And we will be getting lunch with some friends. Tell Mum that I can go with her to go shopping for groceries later. She was wondering." I tell him.

"Yes your Majesty." He rolls his eyes and bows.

"You can be such a sarcastic bitch sometimes." I say in a really high-pitched voice, acting like a valley girl.

"Not as bitchy as you, Regina George." He replies.

"And that is why I haven't killed you yet." I pat him on the head and walk to the door.

"Oh, by the way, You have to watch Harry because Lauren is going over to a friend's, Mum's gonna be gone, and I am leaving later so I don't have to do it." He informs me.

I stick out my tongue. "Boo you whore!"

~☆~

"You're late." He says to me when I arrive.

"I know Mikey, shut up." I reply.

He shakes his head and leads me into the building.

I follow along begin him, kind of nervous about what is going to happen.

He opens a door, revealing two men I don't know, and a woman dressed in a skin-tight black dress that stopped in the middle of her thighs, carrying a clipboard.

"This is Professor Mayfield, and Mr. Hall." Michael introduces me to a white-haired man, and a short bald guy.

Then he turns to the lady. "And that is Professor Mayfield's assistant, Kelly."

I shake all three people's hands, smiling and nodding, trying to be polite.

"It's nice to meet you dear. I'm excited for this audition." Professor Mayfield says to me.

"It's an honor sir. I wouldn't be here right now if Michael hadn't helped get in contact. I've been studying this place for I don't know how long. I don't know how Michael managed to do it." I turn and look at him.

"Well that's a pleasure to hear. Come, let's get this started shall we? Care for any water or something before we begin?" the Professor asks.

"No sir, I'm fine. But do you mind if Michael stays too? If that's okay with him? I may feel better with a friend." I ask.

"It's completely fine with me." Professor Mayfield answers.

I turn to Michael, who nods and walks over. "Sure thing."

And now I was nervous.

This audition could decide ny future career.

"Have a seat at the piano dear, and warm up if you'd like." Mayfield says.

"Alright." I head over to the stage and climb the three steps, taking a seat at the beautiful grand piano.

My fingers landed on the keys naturally.

I took a deep breath and began to play a few chords to warm myself up, starting with C.

When I finish, I look over to Mayfield and his friend, Mr. Hall to see when I was to start.

Kelly writes down a few things on her clipboard as Mayfield whispers in her ear.

"You may begin." Mayfield nods his head once.