6

Harley led Ivy through grimy back alleys and industrial areas before finally leading her into the abandoned Gotham Lucky Ace Playing Card warehouse. Ivy could barely see in the gloom of the night a large billboard over the building that showed a hand holding a handful of cards, in which Aces and eights and one joker card showed.

Entering the dark warehouse Ivy almost thought that Harley had made some kind of mistake. The vast empty warehouse was, well just that, empty.

Reaching the middle of the warehouse Harley fished around in the dust on the floor and finding a ring tugged open a concealed metal plate. Ushering Ivy down in the dark hole in the floor she waited till she had climbed in behind her and pulled the plate back over them. Plunged into a dark pit in the ground Ivy was just starting to feel uncomfortable when Harley clicked a unseen switch inset to the wall of the staircase they were in. Lights near the steps in the stairwell came on and Ivy could see the stairs continued downward.

Finally reaching another metal door, Harley rapidly typed a code on a keypad beside the door and after a moment the door slowly creaked open.

"We're home." Harley said with a smile as she clicked on the lights.

As they entered the Joker's secret lair, Ivy could see a large square room with two other doors leading off in different directions. The walls were painted in various shades of orange, green and purple. There were chairs upholstered in bright, and Ivy thought to herself gaudy purple vinyl. Hanging on one wall was a massive oil painting of the Joker holding a severed batman cowled head. At the Joker's feet lies Harley. Ivy was sure the impression was suppose to have been of Harley lying at the Joker's feet looking sexy but the thing she couldn't help but notice was that the Joker in the painting had one of his feet firmly planted on top of the prone Harley. To Ivy it looked like the Joker was using her as a literal doormat.

She glanced over at Harley to see if she would look at her ex-puddin's image in the painting but Harley ignored the giant painting and immediately went over to one of the doors in the room.

"I'll be right out Red. Make yourself comfortable."

Ivy with distaste looked at the gaudy furniture and even though tired, she refrained from sitting in them. Within a few moments she heard the door open and looked over. Harley was now once again dressed in her familiar black and red harlequin costume. Ivy was at least grateful that the woman had left the horrible white face makeup off. She did have the hood of the costume with its jester's tassels on covering her blond hair though causing ivy to frown at her.

"I know Red, I know. The costume reminds you of… Him. But I have nothing else to wear. It'll have to do at least for now."

"The costume does have one redeeming feature." Ivy said as she slowly walked over to Harley.

"What?"

"It is oh so skin tight." Ivy grinned as she rested one of her hands on Harley's hip and slowly slid it up her side. "I can't see any visible bra or panty lines under it either." She purred.

Harley began to blush and look slightly nervous. Suddenly her eyes widened. "The babies! I forgot about the babies!" She yelled as she raced over to the other as yet unopened door of the room.

"Babies! What babies?" Ivy asked in confusion.

Harley jerked the door open and clicked on the lights in the other room. "Babies! Momma is home…" Ivy watching saw Harley freeze in the doorway and wondered why she suddenly trailed off.