13

Ryoko, the infamous but now semi-retired space pirate lay back on the dock overlooking the lake in front of Tenchi's house. The woman with spiky light blue hair was enjoying a little sun tanning time and the only covering she had at the moment was a towel lying across her hips.

Ryoko was many things but one of them was definitely not shy. Her adage was, 'if you got it, flaunt it.'

But not even she would be so bold if Tenchi, his father or grandfather were around. Well... Maybe if it was just Tenchi around but never his father, that man was just too big a hentai for Ryoko's comfort. All the men folk had went off to some kind of shrine retreat thing. All Ryoko knew was that all women were banned from going. A displeasing fact that Ryoko made sure everyone knew she disagreed with. Finally Tenchi had whispered to her, "Just think how much I will have missed you all and how happy I'll be to see you all when I get back."

Those words calmed Ryoko enough to let Tenchi leave with his father and grandfather. Of course Ryoko just 'knew' that Tenchi meant he would be thinking of only her and not the other women in the household.

Ryoko glanced up at the blue skies above her. Outside of her Tenchi, this world didn't have too awful much going for it in the space pirate's opinion but the blue skies with fluffy clouds and a warm yellow sun was certainly some of the nicer things.

Ryoko smiled as one cloud floated in front of the sun. It reminded her briefly of her spaceship/pet Ryo-ohki. And that cloud looked a little like Mihoshi tripping over her feet about to land on her face.

Closing her eyes in pleasure Ryoko could sense another shadow crossing in front of the sun. Opening one eye she peered upwards.

"Damn, that cloud looks almost like the prissy Princess Ayeka." Ryoko thought to herself. "I can almost hear it yelling at me..."

"Miss Ryoko! What do you think you are doing? May I ask?" A shrill voice suddenly yelled.

"Oh crap! Its not a cloud after all but it really is that pain in the ass Ayeka." Ryoko thought with a sour grimace as she opened both eyes and sat up to face the Jurian Princess standing over her with a disapproving look on her face.

"Its called sunbathing Ayeka. People do it all the time." Ryoko said.

"Immoral people who don't mind exposing their bodies for all who might care to see!" Ayeka shrilled, her heavy ceremonial kimono shifting angrily as she sweated in the hot sun.

"Who's to see? Tenchi, his father and grandfather have all gone. There is only us girls here." Ryoko smiled one of evil grins. "Or are you telling me you are one of those you might care to see? Why Ayeka I never would have guessed you swung that way."

Ayeka promptly purpled with either embarrassment or rage, Ryoko wasn't quite sure which.

"How dare you! I'm not a woman of loose morals nor am I one of THOSE women! I only have eyes for my intended Lord Tenchi!" Ayeka shouted proving it was rage and not embarrassment.

"Then what is the problem Ayeka? Let me sunbathe in peace." Ryoko snorted and then lay back down on the dock and closed her eyes.

"The problem Miss Ryoko is we are suppose to be cleaning Lord Tenchi's house from top to bottom for his return. Or did you forget that?" Ayeka yelled.