14

Once again Harley found herself in the magnificent bathhouse created by Washu. At least this time she had stripped off her own clothing and hadn't needed any help. If you could call letting the last few scraps of her clothing to fall off to be stripping.

She had to suppress a laugh as Mihoshi tried to help Catwoman undress. Harley knew Mihoshi had to be straight, after all Mihoshi had confessed to Harley last time that she was after Tenchi, but for a straight woman Mihoshi seemed to really like helping other women disrobe.

Catwoman had lept backwards as Mihoshi came very close to her and tried to examine her costume looking for a zipper to unzip.

"What is it with blonds always wanting to feel me up?" She hissed.

Mihoshi took no offense and merely shrugged. "The last time Harley was here she was incredibly shy and we had to coax her into bathing with us. I figured it was a cultural thing in your dimension and we would have to coax you too."

Catwoman to be honest was slightly uncomfortable bathing with others but she wasn't a shy person. You kind of had to be a bit of exhibitionist to run around in a skintight cat costume after all. So with a shrug of her own she quickly shed her costume and quickly scrubbed herself down as she saw the other women doing and then climbed up to ease herself into the very hot water of the huge elevated soaking bath.

The small black kitten Delilah sat on the edge of the bath and began to clean herself, every now and then shooting a glance at her mistress as if to say, you are crazy to bathe in water rather than just licking your paw and rubbing it over yourself the proper way.

Ivy, even though the experience of group bathing was new to her as well, removed her costume without any coaxing at all. A quick scrub with the soaps and she too began soaking blissfully in the almost scalding hot waters of the bath.

"I love how you incorporated the trees and plants in here." She murmured as she slowly closed her eyes enjoying the heat of the bath and the fresh scents of living plants surrounding her. She could almost convince herself she was in some steamy swamp with her eyes closed.

Harley began to inch her way towards Ivy. It wasn't like she was going to try anything with everyone in the bath with them but she yearned to be as close to her as she could be. Her progress stopped however when Ivy opened her eyes and looked around curiously.

"Where's Ryoko?" she asked.

Immediately Harley closed her eyes and raised her hands to protect her face. Sure enough seconds later Ryoko appeared fully nude above the center of the pool and cannonballed into the middle splashing hot water over everyone's face.

"Ryoko!" A sputtering Ayeka hissed at her.

Harley couldn't control the giggle that built up inside her. It was just so similar to the last time she was here. It was like she had never left. In some ways she wished she hadn't have left to go back to Gotham with Batman and the Joker but in other ways she was happy she did or she would never have acted on her feelings for Ivy.

Speaking of which...

Harley began her determined inching around the edge of the pool trying to reach Ivy's side once again.

Ivy unaware that Harley was making her way to her side and still curious about the blue haired space pirate Ryoko suddenly moved from where she was at, just as Harely was about to arrive at her side and moved over to where Ryoko was smirking at the dripping and highly annoyed Ayeka.