Prologue

It was a normal day for class 1a, Kacchan was yelling, everyone else was talking to each other, and Aizawa-sensei was asleep. Then, out of nowhere a bright flash happened. When it cleared up every one was gone, except Izuku who was at home sick.

No ones pov:
The flash appeared again, dropping class 1a, the teacher, and the principal onto the floor. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED! WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE" said Bakugo. The first to respond was All Might. "We are unsure Young Bakugo, but let's calm down and find out" after he said this every one else woke and started to panic, until Aizawa-sensei told everyone to calm down. After they stopped panicking, they heard someone say, "now that you are all awake I can now explain why you are here." The pro were quick to react. They turned to the voice and got into a fighting stance then demanded the voice to reveal itself. The voice then said ok, and then walked out of the shadows. The person was a tall male wearing black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt with a picture of izuku and Ochako on it. (AN: here how's it looks also I am a big izuocha fan so don't be surprised if most of the stories features izuocha)

 (AN: here how's it looks also I am a big izuocha fan so don't be surprised if most of the stories features izuocha)

Ochako blushed when she saw the shirt and started to day dream about her and Deku. Meanwhile, the girls started to gossip about it, and the guys looking at the shirt in confusion. He was also wearing a leather jacket with a hood, he also had spiky crimson hair and he also wore a black and white Nike's hat. Then, he said "hello, my name is nicklas and welcome to my dimension where I will show different versions of classmate. Izuku Midoriya for my amusement, and for your learning experience as well" then Iida asked "and how exactly will this teach us anything and how do you expect us to believe you have the power to show us different dimensions!?" "You live I a world we're 80% of the population gets a super power at the age of 4 do you really think it's impossible for someone to see different dimensions?" Denki said "he got you their class prez after all the things we seen and been through this is not as surprising as it should be. Ok now that's out of the way do you guys and girls wish to see different versions of izuku?" they replied yes. "Oh! fair warning not every dimension is nice and happy, some of them are dark or sad, so be prepared" after he said that a giant tv appeared and chairs and snacks as well they all sat down and waited for it to start the screen lit up and said searching for world please wait world found comensing link to world.