Naruto shippuden

Ok this world is different as in their are no cars, and phones the highest they got in terms of technology are heart monitors, plumbing, light bulbs stoves and microwave and a tv.

Oh and their are no hero's you are either a ninja, Samurai, monk or a bounty hunter. In this world their are no quirks in stead everyone has chakra that can be used for everything such as breathing out fire, water, air, lighting and so on.

In this world izuku did not have a good life he has no parents they died when he was born he is hated by the villagers for something out of his control oh and Bakugo is a rouge ninja basically their version of a villain.

What Bakugo is evil in this world Said kirishima well he not evil per say he is more confused you find out later oh and Ochako is a heiress to a clan that holds power but she is not well liked by the elders of the clan because they deemed her too nice which is a weakness in their eyes so expect her to be a little shy but not over baring but she does faint a lot when she is with izuku oh expect him to be very dense as well.

Now let start, stain is floating in the air while say now this world shall know pain he then destroys the whole village flashback 5 weeks before the destruction of the village lady hokage the toad elder is here with a message from Torino send him in said nana

at this Toshinori screams Sensei she is alive here yes she is and she is izuku great grandmother not that he knows that as his heritage was kept secret so he be safe.

Nana I come with a message and bad new said the toad

(an: I forgot the name of the toad)

the toad the turns around and lift it vest up and shows it message the real one is not among them.

What that supposed to mean nana asked it mean the real body is not among them the 6 body are flesh puppets the leader uses for battle.

And worst of all grand Torino is now Kia, what no damn it not him of all people haven't I lost enough people already.

I know you are in pain nana but you must bring izuku here now so he can begin training in the sage arts for when the akaski come to take him so they can take the nine tails from him Said the toad

an: the scene with iruka happens but replace iruka with Nezu.

Flashback end they here crying and they see toga crying she then screams out izuku name and then as if he heard her a poof was heard and the see izuku on a giant toad.

you are coming with me said stain just as he was about to grab him Ochako comes out of nowhere and attacks him he backs off instantly izuku is surprised but he then screams out no Ochako get out of here it's too dangerous

aw it just like Deku-kun to care about our safety more than his this is why I love him Said ochako

and it me he wants not you please leave Said izuku.

no I will not Deku kun you were always so strong and brave always protecting me and everyone else with out thinking about your own safety now it my turn to do the same said ochako.

as she is getting beat up and losing the fight but her main focus is to try and free izuku.

because I was not like you when I tried to do things and fail I start to give up but then I see and remember you no matter how many times you fail you kept getting back up and trying to improve you always inspired me to do better.