I need help

Ok so I am running out of ideas for this story for sure I can do request which I am doing but some are again vague it tells me who's fighting who but doesn't tell me where the characters are from so I can't do them and some I am familiar with the character but don't know enough of there powers or skills so those requests are on hold as I research them.

Also if you recommend something please at least pick from the selection I have made for you guys please so it easy to pick what to make from these polls it getting frustrating making these and just getting a bunch of requests and non actually doing the poll and for those that have been doing the polls thank you so much.

Now on to what I am gonna do as I research them. Here's are your guys 3 options on what you can pick.

Ones an infinity wars chapter with character changes as one if you all know how the fan art of this crossover is ochako black Widow and if you seen how endgame went then you know why I have to change things especially if I want to make it izuocha.

Second choice is and intervention chapter were they are not watching any other universe spoiler on what happens in this story if chosen izuku and ochako will get married if this one chosen

And third one is super sports where instead of hero's super powers were added to already existing jobs and izuku and other guys are on U.A. super sports team the rest will be revealed if chosen you have until Friday to vote yeah start picking

See ya