Sonic unleashed

This world is a little different as here you guys and izuku are not human but anamorphic animals and shiragaki is the only human in fact I think I will bring them here I then snap my fingers and they fall in but they do not have their quirks now you are watching different versions of Izuku Midoriya you have no say in this as I am a god and have taken your quirks away yes even yours afo now as I said before everyone is an animal and shiragaki is the only one a human their are other humans but shiragaki is the only one from your world that is a human and afo is and dark god sealed away at the earth core and all might is their as well to keep him their as well but this is how afo was awakened and how izuku save the world from him and izuku has powers he has super speed and an transformation called super form where he turns gold and is immune to all damage or at least it was supposed to be but has been found out that negative or dark energy can hurt this form. Now let's start they see a whole battle ship fleet in space they hear shiragaki laughing oh ho ho ho ha ha ha at last I think I have found a plan that even that blasted green rabbit can stop me (an: you most likely thought he was going to a green sonic nope they already have that and to be honest izuku looked like a rabbit with his first costume so I thought why not) wait he's a green rabbit here yep  I am not surprised I believe he was made a rabbit here based on his first costume he did honestly look like a rabbit or a really bad all might cosplay most likely he made look like the all might said Yaorozu I like to think he was going for the rabbit look it was really cute when I saw it now it looks cooler now though said Ochako. Then he gets an alert on his monitor he checks and see it's izuku (An: like this but green and wearing his hero costume the one from the manga the newest version of his suit and no hammer)

Izuku looks up and smirks he destroyed a group of nomus by just dashing through them he then jumps but into a ball (an: you know how sonic normally jumps) and crushes it he then jumps higher and then dashed at one while still as a ball and crushes...

Izuku looks up and smirks he destroyed a group of nomus by just dashing through them he then jumps but into a ball (an: you know how sonic normally jumps) and crushes it he then jumps higher and then dashed at one while still as a ball and crushes it he does that to 5 more he then see a big one in his way he just smiles and runs along it body causing the robot to follow his movements but also break it self by doing a 360 turn shiragaki having enough of attacks with a mechsuit he shoots rockets at izuku as he dodged it by running up the wall he then launched the mechanical hand at izuku to grab him izuku almost got away no izuku let him go you bastard screamed Ochako calm down you useless npc it not me that is doing that it's alternate me said shiragaki it still you you bastard screamed Ochako. But it grabs him in time and brings him closer is show izuku struggle until he closes his eyes and 7 colored emeralds appeared oh said shiragaki as he used his other hand to cover him and take the gems from him that is until golden energy exploded from izuku showing glowing yellow the yellow replaced the green and the white of the costume stayed he started to float he then fly through shiragaki mech and blew a hole in it in panic he ejected and flew to one of other ships that looked like a long nose thing as he enters izuku breaks through the floor at this shiragaki starts begging izuku I am sorry please I will turn over a new leaf please just give me another really shiragaki begging for forgiveness that's new you know if you just played nice from the beginning I wouldn't have had to break all of your toys shiragaki smirks as izuku enters the center and says gotcha damn it you stupid nerd never let your guard down when dealing with a villain yelled Bakugo. and presses a button and soon energy rings keeps him in place and he starts to scream in pain as it starts sucking the energy out of him the pain is so intense that it forced izuku to power down and with all seven emeralds around him getting the energy sucked out izuku then falls to the floor from the pain shiragaki then presses a button while screaming fire a big laser beam is fired at earth and blows it up to big pieces and the dark purple energy is released and all for one comes out he then roars and disbursed into energy and covered the earth while that was happening izuku still on the floor in absorbed some of his energy and started to change he grew fangs his gloves ripped and revealed claws his shoes gained spikes under it his arms and upper body became larger as well he then roared when the transformation was done what happened to to him it like he turned into an wererabbit that because he did and in this form his combat power is increased by a lot but it only appears at night. Yes yes it just like the Gaia manuscript for-told when the seven stones of one for all are drained of their power and then used to destroy the earth it shall release afo he then hears izuku say you really done it now shiragaki oh izuku that's a really good look on you while I love to stay and chat I got important things to do so bye he then released the airlock basically shooting izuku down to earth he falls face first he then pulls it out of the ground and looks around he grabs a 7 ofa stones and then see a small animal with wings he then grabs him and shakes him while say he wake up as he wakes up izuku as if he's ok only to scare him and have him hide behind a rock and say don't eat me super scary monster guy I taste bad what super scary monster guy he then realize his appearance change well this is new and don't worry I am not gonna eat you and my name is not super scary monster guy it's is izuku he say he then noticed the sun rising up but as it did he felt a burning sensation that got worse then as sudden as it came it was gone he then also noticed that he was back to normal then the person he found asked so this is how you look like huh izuku yep this the real me.