Quirkless hero

Ok in this world izuku is quirkless but he still goes to U.A. and he uses support gear and his analysis and martial arts to put him on par with a quirk user. Anyways let's start

" sorry kid it's not gonna happen said the doctor". " so their is something wrong with him then doctor because all of the other kids in his class already started to get theirs we wanted to know why it taking him so long said inko".

"Excuse me miss your a 4th generation quirk users asked the doctor". "why yes I am my quirk is the attraction of small objects and my husbands is the ability to breath fire said inko".

" then he should have gotten yours or his fathers quirk their are rare cases such as he gets a combination or a completely different quirk all together and with early study of quirks it has been theorized that the second joint in your pinky toe is an unnecessary part of the body and is then removed one the quirk manifested and as you can see your sone has both in both feet so he is while rare now a days he is a part of the 20% that doesn't develop a quirk said the doctor".

"At this everyone one flinched they now knew about Midoriyas quirk was from all might from the last 2 worlds they saw but seeing how shocked he was and sad he was made it very hard to keep watching."

"Time skip in izuku's room watching all might hey mom he's always smiling no matter he's so cool do you think I can be a cool hero just like him said izuku" "oh sweetie just as she was going to hug him and apologize she and izuku heard something break they turn to the left and see a picture of izuku father and his grandfather she then remembered his grandpa owned a dojo and has a great dislike for quirks as he believes it made people lazy and he was quirkless too yet is able to destroy small mountains in a single punch as for his father he died before he was born but he nevered hated the quirkless like many do in fact he wanted to help make the first quirkless hero but died before he could in fact his blueprints of his support gear for quirkless hero's are in his house after his death all of his things because our property even his lab so izuku can but we have to move to the mie prefecture" (an: I don't know how to spell the place where Ochako lived before U.A. so sorry for the misspelling)

"Wait mei prefecture that's where me and my parents live or at least where I lived before U.A. that means I could meet izuku before U.A. she then started to mumble just like izuku would at this everyone got scared and screamed out it's contagious sigh inko then snapped her fingers in front of Ochako's face and said your over thinking it I am sure my son and your other will hit it off very well just like how you did when you first met said inko".

"I heard my mom say yes izuku you can be a hero but first you need training so pack up your things we are moving to where grandma and grandpa live really why because grandpa can make you a hero and izuku I know you like making things just like your father so I want you to study and very smart so you can start making your own inventions to help you because the first quirkless hero ok yes mom I said and started to pack."

Well that's different from there I didn't say yes and just apologized until the next day and you all know the rest.

"They move into an apartment close to the new school izuku will be going to as they finished they hear a knock at the door as I open the I am greeted with the sight of a blonde man (an: I don't really know if he's actually a blonde but his hair looked like a yellowish brown so I am assuming they are still considered blond) a brown haired women probably his wife and a young girl that looks like a carbon copy of her mother hello my name is ren and this is my wife Katsumi ( an: were her parents name ever revealed if not then these are the name I am gonna use for them) and this is our daughter Ochako we wanted to say hi and welcome to the neighborhood said ren."