chaldea and the mage organization

Takumi's pov

We stop fighting and all of the servants gather in the forest

They need to explain some things to me...

"So ughh? You are Nero's previous master?" The girl named gudako asked

"Yes..."

"But.. how can a servant be a master to another servan?"

"It's because I'm once a normal person they I died... That's why I'm a servant now..."

"I don't know that's even possible...just after weeks of death..you start to become a servant?" The male master named gudao ask me

"It's possible..." The Archer guy said looking at me

"Yes.. just like he said... It's possible.. but it's kinda difficult to explain..."

"So what happen in fuyuki?" Gudako ask me once again

"It was attack by a man from another dimension...and we're having a hard time ..."

"It all fine now praetor! It's because we are here!! " Nero smiles after saying those words ... If kinda give me a little hope.

"Yah... Your right" I looks at the mountains "but first... We need to get out off here..."

(A few moments later takumi and the group of servants and the two master arrive at a walled headquarters of the organization)

"We're here.." I look at them before calling for help from the inside to open the gate

As we enter people are starting at us..

"Takumi! " Miya runs

Miya hugs me

"Welcome back ", she said smiling at me... My master...  "So... Who's the guys with you?"

I smile at her "looks like a miracle happens miya.."

"Huh?"

"They are people from anoth-" suddenly Nero clings to my arms like a clingy girl friend "n-nero..."

"Who is she praetor!?"

"Her?"

"Yes! Her !!"

Miya giggles "so you are Nero..." Miya bows down  "thanks.."

"Huh?" Nero was confused her face is saying .. why did she bow?

"Thanks for protecting takumi when he fight in the holy Grail wars "

"Umu! Looks like we're gonna be friends miss master of praetor~"

"Master of praetor?..isn't that mean master of master????..."

"Umu~" Nero nods with a smug face

___________

Saber artoria's POV

I went into the highest watch tower in this facility while Master and gudako went with that assassin ... Maybe making a tactic to infiltrate that tower in the center of the city...

Fuyuki.. I remember it all.. this city .. I meet and bond with some good people in this city..

Rin..taiga.. Sakura.. illya.. irisviel .. and.. shirou ..

I can't still believe that the city is in ruins..

If..this world... Is the same world I know... Then shirou.. is probably here...is he alive?.. is he still reckless like before?...

"Saber..."

"Archer?-" I stop as I look at my back...this man... This man in front of me.. I recognise his voice ... It was archer's voice... But.. this is not Archer...

His hair.. is red.. with some white pigments on it... Is this...

"Shirou?".. I ask him

He just smile at me then hugs me tightly...I hug back..

It's him... Shirou..shirou emiya..my master...