The Word destruction machine

Takumi's POV

Tsukasa!? That's his name? He call himself destroyer of worlds!? So did he really destroy his own world and more!?

Not for long Shirou San and Rin San arrive

"Is this the guy?" Rin San ask

"Yes... And looks like things would be more serious now..."

"Oh it will be serious!" Tsukasa raise his hand and the whole tower raises in the air it was flying... It's floating.. "I will destroy this world now... No can stop me!"

Tsukasa uses a burst of magic so strong that he make everyone of us into the wall I thought were going to smash into the wall but..

The wall opened up and all of starts to fall out

My team Rin and shirou san are still humans... But I know they can survive this..

I created the magic chains once again to grab on the floating tower... And in the bottom of the tower is .. a giant crystal what is it?... I never seen one of those...

I look down and looks like everyone else are doing fine archer lancer and gilgamesh are also there . The chained snap and makes me fall into the ground as well .. good thing I'm a servant now so I safely landed on my feet...

The tower is floating in the air... The crystal is glowing with red color...

Back then I don't know what would happen until..

"Oi! Takumi! Prepare to block that one! That would try to destroy the Earth's core! " A familiar voice shouts in my head...

"Mashu! Use your noble Phantasm!!!!"
I shouts "help us too shirou san! Archer!"

The 3 of them quickly uses there shield .

"Rho Aias !!!" Shirou and archer a hours creating a flower like shield with many layers...

"Lord! Camelot!" Mashu shouts her Noble Phantasm

The floating shots a massive amount of mana turn to a laser shooting Into us...

But it was blocked by our shields..

"What the hell is that!?" Lancer ask

"This wont be enough Takumi San!!!!" Mashu shouted

What should I do?.. were all gonna die if this continues...

Once again.. I hear that voice again..a voice so familiar to me.. a voice of a young man..

"I can let you borrow Athena's shield takumi... Just keep you promise... I will use your body to be summoned as a servant if needed .. using Athena's shield will make blocking that blast possible since that mashu girl's shield is also strong.."

"I will keep that promise! Just let me borrow it!" I shout . I know hears it and wonder who am I talking too..

I run in front ready to help my comrades

"Takumi what are you doing!?" Miya shouts at me

"Do it now! Shout it's name! The shield of Athena! " The voice in my hear shouts..

"Come fort!!! Aegis!!!"

With a blink of an eye a round shield.. with a gorgon's head sculpted in it appear in my arms...

It releases a large amount of Mana and I block the blast along with mashu,Archer and Shirou San...

TO BE CONTINUED