clever strategy

Takumi's pov

The mages are holding off the waves ifs monster attacking the base when we got there... There's a lot of dead people and monsters in the ground the place is a pool of blood..

"They start to make a move huh?" Rin San said as he take some of her gems "people of chaldea we need your help!"

"Of course! We will help!" Gudako said "alright! Let's show them what we got!"

Gudao nods "let's go!"

The servants summons there weapons.. I did as well.

Shirou San also summons his sword..

"Oraaa!!!" Lancer dicappitates one of the monster

Then ghost like monster sneak at cu's (lancer) back..

"Shit!" Cu notice it but it's to late for him to act,but emiya (Archer) trows he's sword at it

"Be careful lancer!" Archer said as he summons his how and shoots some enemy

"Shut up you guys are late!"

As the fight goes on I can see what are the monster's we've been killing wyverns,golem,those regenerating flesh like golems,ghost like creatures and skeletons...

The battle goes on the servants takes the front lines while the mages provide support at the back...

The place full if blood the scent of a battle field is in the air

"Takumi san!" Mashu the shielder servant shout as he charges in a enemy.. "we need a plan or we can't keep this up forever!"

I thought of something very crazy..but I think this would work as shirou San said.. artoria (saber) San's Noble Phantasm can destroy the Grail and the surrounding very easily...

"Emiya San!" I shouted

"Yes!?" Archer and shirou answers..

"Well I only need one to pass the message but... Please tell artoria (saber) to ready her Noble phantasm! And tell everyone to gather every enemy in one place!"

Looks like the both of them understand my plan and pass the messages to everyone

It takes us about 30 minutes to do it but then once they gather...I shout..

"Now!!!!"

"Exxxxxx!!! Calibuuuurrrr!!!!" Artoria uses the sword of promise victory Excalibur hitting every enemy with it's golden light killing them...

The fight has ended... But it was just starting... I know our enemy has many strategies to kill us all

TO BE CONTINUED