Under attack?

Tohsaka Rin's POV

After the small meeting... I gather everyone I need in a room to talk to them...

The chevalier rouges also know as takumi's group and everyone in chaldea except for lancer who was scouting outside... I just have a bad feeling about enemy attack....

"Everyone.. I have a good news " I said looking at all of them...

Seeing our new allies with us... We might have a chance in winning...and fix this mess that guy from another world cause...

"What is the good news?" Mika ask

"Hmm.. the higher ups gives us the permission to enter that tower again... "

"That is indeed a good news" Ryu said crossing his arm

While lilith and kaito nod there head

"But we need a plan..." Emiya kun said  with a serious tone...

"That's right... That's why I call all of you here to tell you about my plans" I sit down and cross my legs

"I think staying close to each other is the best thing... Because if we split we might get overwhelmed by the enemy.. second...the servants would fight while masters and the normal people here would only focus on supporting them..

I look over the two master of chaldea.. it's seems that there not complaining about my plan .. I hope this would work... If it doesn't... We have to say goodbye to this world..

"Do you agree with my plan Dr?" I ask Dr romani he,s in chaldea but uses a communication device to talk to us

"It's a very nice plan miss Rin.. but do you know any passage way to enter the tower?"

"The last time we enter it there was door in it... But base to our scouts the door was shut down.. the only opening was the top floor's window...but we can't fly over it since they Immediately destroy any spy drone to It..." Taking said looking at everyone

"So basically the only thing we can do is to make a entrance..." Archer said

"Yes... I'm counting with you servants with that..."

The door suddenly opened by a mage,sweating.. "Miss Rin! Enemy found our head quarters! The servant is starting to fight them off! But there too many! "

"Looks like we need to deal with them first..." Saber (artoria) said as she put her armor on...

"You are right umu!"

___________

TO BE CONTINUED