Ferdiad

Gudako's POV

We run and leave Gilgamesh (caster) and emiya (Archer) to take care of those things I hope they're fine

There are some couple of enemies along the way but they are easier to fight this time and so we continue to move

An hour we successfully arrive at the tower

"This tower... Is so high up the sky..." I said catching my breath

"Right how tall is this!?" Asked by gudao

"I don't really know" takumi said walking to the door "but what we know it keeps getting higher..."

"But why?"

"We still don't know..."

_____________

Gudao's POV

I look at Lancer (cu chulain) he looks a bit worried

"What's wrong cu?"

"It's nothing master... But I think you should leave now..."

"Huh? But why?"

"I can sense someone.. tell them to go I'll handle things here... This is my fight master..."

"But cu we can fight this certain someone together"

"Sorry master .. but this is personal.."

I sense that cu is serious about this so..

"Alright... Once the others enter the tower I followed and  leave cu behind..

The door close on us and it was dark we use magic to light up the room it was a empty room nothing special was on it

"Gudao where cu?" Gudako ask me

"He... Said he felt someone out there and it's personal so he stay..we should respect his decision"

We then start to travel to the next floor

____________

Lancer's POV

As my master and the others leave the area I look at the trees I know he's here... I can feel his presence...

"I know your here  ferdiad.."

Ferdiad walks out from the tree where he's hiding he was holding a spear..

Me and ferdiad.. both train to the art of fighting to our master scathach.

We know each other we are battle brothers..

But when the war broke.. we were in different sides . And I killed him..

"It's been a while cu..." Said ferdiad

"I know.. but I know that your not here just to greet me...you want a rematch isn't it?"

"The last time we fight you use gae bolg and Pierce my heart with it master scathach never teach me that technique,but,I know I can defeat you even if you have that undogoble blow"

"I'll tell you thing ferdiad.." I get my spear in position "nanny has Dodge gae bolg.. and they are mighty warriors"

"I see... But it's not about them now... I will defeat you cu chulainn!"

"Is that so? Then bring it on! Ferdiad!"

TO BE CONTINUED