Chapter two

"Her hand in his, he became her tomorrows."-Atticus

Orion gently pulled lavender towards the cafeteria door. As soon as they walked in, they grabbed everyone's attention. All eyes were on them which made lavender uncomfortable, so she ducked her head and moved closer to Orion unconsciously.

The stares never affected Orion since that was practically the norm for him in this fucking school. But when he saw how uncomfortable his little красота was. He glared at everyone looking in his or her direction and they reluctantly went back to what they were doing.

He walked outside and saw his friends sitting by the huge tree. He saw the confused look on their faces when they saw him holding a girl's hand. Almost never was anyone allowed to sit on their spot except for him and his friends. Rarely, any girls unless they're dating the guys.

"Who's the chick?" said Zander, he has brown hair and green eyes. He is the closest to Orion since they've been best friends ever since the kindergarten. So, he was pretty surprised seeing him bring a girl to their spot or even next to a girl in general since he knew how annoyed Orion would get when girls attached themselves at him.

Orion simply ignored him and sat down pulling Lavender next to him. She was quiet, not knowing what to say or where to look at as she felt intimidated by the group of guys sitting here.

"Aren't you the new girl?" Asked Chase, blonde hair, round framed glasses and blue eyes. Tall but not as muscular as the rest of them. He was the smart one of the group. Let's just say, he once helped Orion and Zander make their science lab go all purple in forth grade.

Lavender just nodded with flushed cheeks.

"Awww she's blushing." Cooed Jett. Which in turn made her even more red. He was the prankster. It was usually him who gets all the guys in trouble. With all of the mischievous ideas going through his head, you basically need to stay away if you don't want to be his victim.

Orion introduced them to her and vice versa, but she didn't even say a word. So, he got up and pulled her along with him. The guys asked where they were heading but Orion just ignored them and continued his way near the back of the school.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" He asked pulling her to the empty east wing. Still holding her hand in his.

"I'm s-shy." She replied quietly, blinking the tears that wants to re-surface. She knew it was her fault she was not making friends. Due to her dumb stuttering and her lack of communication. It frustrates her so much she decided it would be best if she goes back to her parents.

"Come here." He said pulling her for a hug. Which surprised him more than it did her. "It's okay, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable but I promise they're good guys, at least most of the fucking time. So you don't have to worry about them okay? And if you ever don't feel comfortable just tug my arms so I know." He told her gently.

She was overwhelmed with the thoughtfulness, she hugged him tighter... thinking it was a normal gesture friends do all the time and whispered, "Thank you."

He just rubbed her back. Still not processing how did this innocent beauty was in his arm.

"We should get to cl-class." She said, looking up at him through her lashes.

"Show me your schedule." He said.

She stepped out of his arms instantly missing the warm heat he produced. She shuffled through her bag and handed him the schedule.