Chapter five

"Her hand in his, he became her tomorrows." -Atticus

"Блядь!" Orion was losing his mind. He couldn't believe that guy escaped once again. They were currently in Florence Italy, trying to get hold of Barak Esposito.

It was like Barak, was the trickster and they were the dummies falling for the stupidest of traps. Three days.. it had been three days since he saw his beauty. Three times.. three times for sparing that fucktards life.

The next three to one count down would be him, counting the seconds he'd shoot a bullet through Baraks head because he was fucking done.

He's not a murderer, no. But one thing he's good at is shooting people in just the right spot to leave them semi paralyzed.

"Where are we with his location?" Orion spoke through clenched teeth.

"He seems to be underground. The signal isn't picking up, just give me a couple more seconds... and.... there!" Chase exclaimed looking through his laptop.

"He seems to be under the trevi fountain in Rome. That's like three hours from here." Zander observed.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go и получить этот сукин сын." Orion left the room with out glancing back. He was honestly done playing games, this is not some fucking suicide squad mission. This was just simple dirty work his father wants completed. Orion wants to badly to call lavender but he couldn't, no, he wouldn't risk it. For all he knows the Italians already have been alerted of his presence in their country. They can easily trace back a call made from his phone.

And there is no way in hell he'll let anyone near his beauty.

**************************************
"Lavender pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee." Jett was on his knees begging her to stop crying.

Jett and Lavender were actually getting along, quite well actually. They've laughed till their stomach hurt and debate about the smallest things. They were like annoying siblings to anyone around them.

However, when Jett and Lavender went back to her place after school ended, Lavender began to miss Orion deeply. But what triggered her to sob was when, dear old Jett, mentioned Orion bragging to them how delicious her cookies were and how he, along with the other guys wants to try and know whether they taste as good as they sound.

Lavender couldn't believe Orion loved it and felt it was worthy enough to even brag about. She has always loved to bake but then again it was her first time baking for anyone that was not a family member, she wanted to jump and squeal out of happiness. She truly wanted to hug him except, he's not here.

When Lavender realizes this detail, she began to cry. Jett didn't know what to do in this situation, all he could think of was to beg. Beg her to stop crying or Orion will have his head.

Thankfully Martha saved the day. She came in and saw her angel crying and the poor boy lost so she told Jett it was best for him to go home, and she calmed Lavender down by making her hot cocoa. She even added extra marshmallows.

Although it didn't make lavender miss Orion any less, she still felt a little bit better.

The day went on with her going to her dance rehearsals. After the rehearsals she stayed behind while everyone else leaves. She had been working on a piece for weeks and she just can't seem to perfect it. It was a piece about a child, giving everything they have and receiving nothing in return. Through the different turns and stages of life, the child then realizes everything that happened taught her to put her self first. To realize it's okay to be selfish sometimes.