Chapter six

"Her laugh was love at first sight to the blind man in dark cave."- Atticus

Orion was currently laying on Lavenders bed while she went to her closet to change into some white sweats and pick cami. They just got back from school and Lavender insisted on coming over. Orion obviously didn't seem to have a problem with that because he was gonna invite himself anyway.

As she came out of the closet, Orion couldn't help but check her out. She was one beautiful girl and he's glad that she's all his. He cleared his throat and asked, "So what did you do when I was gone?" while pulling Lavender next to him.

Lavender perked up and started talking about what she had done and her adventures with Jett. "He's really f-funny! He even took me out for I-ice cream!!" Lavender exclaims with a grin.

Orion however wasn't so much. He looked at the ceiling with clenched jaw. He knew he shouldn't have made Jett hang out with Lavender but he wasn't selfish enough to realize she would have been alone if it weren't for Jett.

"I-I even made him cookies." Lavender jumps and turns to him.

"You made him cookies? I thought it's our thing." Orion muttered obviously jealous. Lavender however remained oblivious.

"It can be a-all our thing." Lavender grins and continues, "we can all be best friends!!"

Orion hovers her as soon as Lavender completes her sentence. She was shocked by the sudden movement and blushed profusely by the proximity. If Martha comes in she'd differently get the wrong idea.

"Sweet sweet beautiful baby." He whispers, voice so deep and rich it gave lavender chills. "Remember what I said before I left?"

His question made her scrunch her brows together in confusion. She slowly shook her head and Orion leans in closer, if that's even possible, which caused Lavenders eyes to close while he whispers in her ear. "I'm your one and only, best friend."

Lavender slowly opened her eyes when she felt him lifting his weight. He then stood and walked towards her tv to turn on Netflix. Lavender was shocked by what happened and blushed a deep shade of red. 'Was that how friends are supposed to act?' The closest she had ever been with a guy was when she accidentally bumped into a male mime back in France.

She shook her head and thought obviously that's normal. Why else would he get close to her like that?

"So what do you want to watch?" Orion mutters. Still not over the fact that she made Jett cookies. He was selfish, he knows that but only when it comes to her.

Lavender got up excitedly when he asked the question and squealed saying, "beauty and the beast please." Orion lightly smiled at her cuteness and shook his head, of course.

Orion played the movie while patting on the seat next to him. Lavender quickly sat next to him and Orion pulled her closer to him so that her head was resting on his chest as though they were snuggling.

Lavender focus was solely on the tv, Orion however was more focused on her. He stared at her cute little motions whenever there is a scene that made her laugh, angry, excited, sad, happy, longing.. Orion paid close attentions to everything.

By the end of the movie Lavender as sitting on Orion's lap. Just because she was cold and Orion thought there is no need to turn off the AC when he could be her personal heater.

Lavender then got up to stretch and realized the sun was setting.

"My dance class!!" She practically bolted out of the room and into the closet leaving Orion confused.