Chapter ten

"You are mines and only mines, All rights reserved."-Anonymous

"O-Orion please.." Lavender begged with tears falling down her eyes.

Orion slowly turned around. His jaw still clenched and his palms still in fists. Orion forgot how strong he was sometimes, not only physically but strategically because he just knocked Shawn out by a simple punch in the jaw.

Lavender was scared, not of Orion but for Shawn. She didn't know how strong Orion was until this. "W-why did y-you do that? Is h-he okay?" Lavender hurriedly approached the unconscious male.

"What was he saying lavender?" Orion asked completely disregarding her question, his face void of emotions.

"O-Orion I-I swear he's n-not my b-boy f-friend! I don't even know why he s-said that I swear!!" Lavender eyes still on Shawn filled with unshaded tears, her hand slowly trying to examine the blow. She felt sick so she closed her eyes and counted till three. She really really liked Orion and she didn't want him to believe something that isn't true.

"I trust you." Orion sighs. He pulls Lavender up slowly from the ground and hugs her tightly. Inhaling her sweet sweet scent and groaned. How can someone like her cheat on someone? Orion was foolish to even think that. Orion knows she wasn't officially his yet but he'd be damned if someone told him otherwise. He was hers and that's how it is, that's how it'll always be.

"You-a-are the only p-person I have ever really liked Orion, more than ultimate best friends." Lavender whispers softly, momentarily forgetting about Shawn's unconscious body, and snuggled into Orion's neck breathing in his scent.

"I really like you too beautiful, even more than super ultimate best friend." He looked down smirking at her blushing face and gave her cute little nose a small peck.

"Okay WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST MISS?" Shouted none other than Jett. He always does have the right time to open that big mouth of his, Orion thought.

"Dude why is there a guy laying unconscious on the floor, next to you guys, and you guys having a cute moment-" Chase started.

"When there is literally a guy unconscious next to you." Jett finishes, seemingly very confused at the whole scenario. Orion just rolled his eyes and held on to Lavender even firmer.

Lavender on the other hand realizes her dumbness, seemingly selfish act, and ran towards an unconscious Shawn once again.

Orion sighs and asks for a glass of cold water. Not to wake Shawn up or anything, just because he was thirsty.

"W-What are we g-going to d-do?!" Lavender asked getting panicked.

"What happened?" "Who is this dude" questioned Jett and chase at the same time.

"S-should we call the ambulance? Or get him to the d-doctor?" Lavender asked Orion worriedly.

"Baby, don't worry it's just a simple blow he'll wake up in no time." Orion tells her.

"You punched him." Zander finally spoke, it was a statement rather than a question.

"B-but we can't just sit here, leave him on the floor and wait for him to w-wake up." Lavender said, still holding Shawn's head.

Orion sighs once again and told the guys to pick him up and sit him in the back of Zander's car. He was sure Lavender lost her appetite by now and if she didn't he'll get her food on the way.

As Lavender moved out of the guys way she almost tripped and fell but thankfully she was caught, surprisingly, by Tina.

"What the fuck? The bitch can't even stand in a fucking place properly. what does he see in her?" She mutters but Orion heard her, so did Lavender although she just kept quiet not wanting to give her the satisfaction and because she did help her from almost falling on her face.