Chapter 2

Alex's POV

"Oh hell no" I said. There was no way I was staying with Thomas Jeffershit all year, he wouldn't be so much to deal with if he wasn't such an egotistical bastard all of the time.

"Nice meeting you to Hamilton, it seems to me that you've gotten a bit shorter since high school." "For your information asshat I'm still 5'9 now if you could kindly move out of the way tall ass I would like to get to my room." I push him out of the way making my way to my room.

"Woah there Hamilton you kiss your mother with that mouth!?" I stick my head out of the door glaring at him. "My mom's dead asshole!" I slam the door and sit on my bed trying to calm myself down. Sure my mom's dead but I'm not going to be a little bitch and cry about it she's in a better place that's all that matters. I'm a Hamilton with pride you talk about mom I cannot let it slide.

I take out my phone and text the group chat.

Nonstop: Guys can you meet me in the courtyard.

Lafayeet: Mon ami what happened

Horsefucker: Do I need to hurt someone again

Turtleboi: I found a knife in the kitchen drawer

Nonstop: Jesus Christ no I just want to tell you who my roommate is!😂

Lafayeet: ok sera là dans 5 minutes

Turtleboi: uh translation please

Nonstop: ok be there in 5 minutes

Horsefucker: yeah what he said

I put my phone away and put on my favorite green hoodie. I walk out and see Thomas making Mac n cheese. "Where are you going" I hear him say behind me. "Somewhere away from you fucktart" I say and walk out onto the windy campus of New York.

Time skip brought to you by turtle bois everywhere

I'm playing on my phone until I hear running from a few feet away so I brace myself for impact. "OOF!" And I'm tackled to the ground by the people I call friends. " Guys two of you are at least a a whole foot taller than me so ifyou don't mind GET THE FUCK OFF!" " Sorry mom ami but we were just really excited to hear who your roommate was!" Laf says eagerly " Well my roommate is fucking Jeffershit, I mean really the one person out of thousands of people and I got him!" "Look Alex my nonstop friend look on the bright side, at least I won the bet!" John says.

"What bet?" "Herc and I betted $10 to see if you would get Madison or Jefferson and I won!" I slump my head on the table and wonder I'm friends with these people why?

Thomas's POV

I invited Jimmy James over and told him that my roommate was Hamilton and what happened between him. He just looked at me and sighed.

"Why the hell would you say something as idiotic as that!" "I don't know it was the only comeback I could think of because when it comes to Hamilton I get speechless!" He just looks at me with a sly smirk "Sounds like you've got yourself a little crush on Hamilton." "I would never like someone like Hamilton even if he was the last human on earth!" He looks at me and holds in a laugh " Says the one with a blush on his cheeks!"

I look at him in disbelief "Asshole."