Chapter 6

Alex's POV

It's been 4 hours and I actually want to go home and sleep for once in my life. Like I said I don't hate the Schuyler's it's just Peggy is really exhausting to be around, she is literally a girl version of Laf with all of her ships.

"Oh Alex~" Oh no. "I think I've finally thought of the best ship name for you and Jefferson. "Peggy I'm sure you've thought of enough ship names already. How many do you need?" "Shush Angie this one is perfect!" I let out a groan, why do I even bother at this point? I sit up, "Alright pegleg spill." "Thank you Alex, the ship name is Jamilton! It's simple and right to the point!" Eliza nods in agreement, "When you really think about it, it is pretty straightforward. Unlike Alex."

"Excuse me!" They completely ignore me and go back to their conversation. "I guess you're right Eliza. And Peggy, the name is actually pretty decent." "Decent my ass! Did you forget that I'm still here!" "Right, sorry Lex." Eliza apologizes this is probably why she's my favorite. "It's fine, anyway I'm going back to my dorm. Don't do anything stupid Peggy. "Oh please I should be telling you not to fuck Jefferson later on tonight!" I let out another groan and leave. Like I said Peggy is exhausting.

Time ship brought to you by Hamilton's sweatshirt named NON-STOP

Jefferson's POV

I can't believe that little fucker punched my jaw! I mean like really who does that?! I hear the door open and see it's none other than Hamilton himself. God, I hate him but I also love him at the same time make up your mind brain!

"Oh your still here?" "Well I wasn't going anywhere else you little shit." "Well I was figuring you would've gone to go crawl to Madison, it seems like something you would do." He turns around to go to the kitchen and I couldn't help but stare at his ass. And damn was it beautiful. I better leave now before I do something I will regret.

"Aww what's the matter gonna go whine about your jaw all night like there's no Santa Claus?" I hear him laugh from the kitchen. And all I could say was, "Fuck off asshole!" I go to my room and get ready for bed, there's no classes until next week so all I can do is sleep. Thank God.

I'm just finally going to sleep when I get a text message.

Sickboi has created a chat:
SOUTHERN MOTHERFUCKING DEMOCRATIC REPUBLICANS

Sickboi: Hey so John told me that they were throwing a party at Laf's dorm tomorrow

Macaronifucker: They as in...

Sickboi: Herc and Laf

Macaronifucker: What does this have to do with me

Sickboi: He said to spread the word and plus you're really the only person I like in our friend group

Macaronifucker has added saltyburr to the chat

Saltyburr: Ok first of all how fucking dare you. Two who the hell changed my name. And three I'm used to it.

Sickboi:Really Thomas

Macaronifucker: 😂😂😂

Saltyburr: why am I here again😧😧

Macaronifucker: I guess we're going to a party

Sickboi: yes we are

Saltyburr: I'm down for a party as long as I don't have socialize with people I don't know

Macaronifucker: then why are you going

Saltyburr: because if I don't you guys will drag me out of my room again like last year

Macaronifucker: oh yeah😂

Sickboi: I remember that

Sickboi: you guys are coming right

Macaronifucker: Sure why not

Saltyburr: yeah I'll be there

I turn off my phone so I can go to sleep. A party?

Sounds fun

Welcome back peeps the real events are finally happening. By the way in case if you were wondering who was dorming with who here's a list:

Thomas/Alex

James/John

Laf/herc

Burr/Lee (he might be here next chapter I don't know)

The Schuyler's have their own dorm cause I want them to and because I'm a lazy ass and won't split them up.

Trashcan out