Chapter 8

Timeskip to the party

Lafayette's POV

So far the party is going great! People are either drunk or making out in a corner, but I think Thomas and Alex are trying to stay away from each other as much as possible.

Good thing Peggy is here or else I would have no idea what to do.

I walk up to Peggy and see her and Mariah talking about which Heather is the best Heather. "Peggy, Heather C. Is the best Heather because she shows who's boss. What does Heather M. do?" "Excuse me! Heather M. wears yellow, which is what I do! And we both know I'm the best Schuyler sister there is, also I'm always right. "Um excuse me you two is it ok if I borrow Peggy for a few minutes?"

"Sure Laf, maybe you can teach her which Heather is the best." I give her a smile and drag her across the room. "Listen Peg right now we need to hook up Alex and my cousin Thomas before the night ends. Got any ideas?" She thinks for a moment, then she gives me a wide smirk. "Leave it to me Laffy Taffy." She hops up onto the counter and cups her hands to make sure she's loud enough. "YO PARTY PEOPLE! IT'S TIME TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!" A few people move the couches and tables out of the way and start to form a circle on the floor.

By two minutes later everyone's ready to go except one person.

Alex

"Mon ami, why don't you come and join us. It'll be fun!" He gives me a glare, "Pas moyen, pas avec Thomas ici. Et certainement pas avec Peggy en tête!" Why does he have to be so stubborn. Good thing Thomas wasn't paying attention, but Peggy sure was. "Speak up Alex, I didn't hear you talking shit!" He just rolls his eyes and goes back to looking at his phone.

That's it

I get up from the floor and walk over to Alex. He looks up at me with a confused look, then I pick him up throwing him over my shoulder. "Laf what the hell put me down! I swear to god I'm going to kill you!" "With your tiny fist? I don't think you could." That's when James Madison spoke up, "Speak for yourself Laf, he practically bruised Thomas's jaw yesterday. And just a couple of hours ago he almost busted Thomas's balls in the cafè, I even got it on video!" Everyone yells out, including me, "SEND IT!" "What no! James you better not!" "Too late!"

Everyone's phone starts dinging. And if you asked me it was fucking hilarious. "James you asshole!" Thomas lightly punches James in the arm. "Don't fucking punch me bitch! I bruise easily!" Those two are like best friends, but they fight over nothing. "Who are you calling a bitch!" "Hey! Unless both of you want to get bitch slapped, I suggest that you shut the hell up!" Everyone immediately goes quiet, Angelica is pretty scary sometimes.

"Look, I really enjoy the blood rushing to my head and all, but if you don't put me down I think I'm going to pass out." "Oh! Sorry mon ami!" I notice that no one is sitting next to Thomas on the couch. Perfect. "You won't mind if I put you on the couch right?" I say sarcastically, Thomas looks over at me with a look saying 'Don't you dare' but I don't care what Thomas thinks. "I really don't care where you put me just put me down!" "Suuuuuuurrrrrrre." I say dragging out the word.

I walk towards the couch and smile at Thomas, then drop Alex in his lap. For a minute Thomas freezes while staring down at Alex in his lap.
Things are finally getting interesting.

Thomas's POV

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck-
WHAT THE HELL DO I DO!
Shit I'm panicking! What would high school Thomas do?

I push him out of my lap, onto the ground and he lands on the floor with a loud thud, making everyone turn in our direction.
Smooth Thomas, real smooth.
He lets out a groan sitting up, "Let me make this clear Lafayette, and to make sure you understand I will say it in French." He takes a deep breath in and out, "Quand j'ai dit que je me fichais de l'endroit où tu m'as mis, ça ne voulait pas dire que tu me jettes sur les genoux de Jefferson!"

Ok so far I've only learned two things at this party:

1. The most scary people here are my cousin, The Schuyler's, Herc, and Alex.

And 2. I need to catch up on my French.

"Come on mon ami, nous savons tous les deux que vous avez aimé." His cheeks start to turn red and mutters something under his breath, "Fuck you." "Guys it's been 20 minutes and we haven't even started the game yet!" "Sorry Peggy! Since you're such in a rush you go first." "Alright" She looks around the room thinking for a bit.

"How about James!" "What? Why me!" "Because you never say anything and always try to sneak off so you don't get a turn!" He opens his mouth to speak but immediately closes it. I laugh a bit, "Shut the fuck up Thomas." "Alright James, Truth or dare?" "Truth?" "Ugh I had the perfect dare for you but this is even better!" She clears her throat to speak, "Is it true that you have a crush, and is he or she in this room right now?"

I jump up from the couch, "I KNOW WHO HIS CRUSH IS! IT'S-" I get pinned down to the floor. "If you say anything I will make you eat this carpet!" Ok Jesus no need to be an asshole about it. "Alright fine I'll be quiet! Now get off of me lard ass!" He slams my head down again, "Don't you dare say another Heather's reference or I swear-" "Ok ok I'll stop." He gets off of me and we see everybody recording it. "Oh come on!" They begin to put their phones away and Peggy looks up first. "You never answered my question though." He looks at her with a smug look, "No comment." Everyone including me let's out a groan.

15 minutes later

Around 15 minutes later people are mostly drunk (including me) or tired as fuck and ready to go back to their dorm. I look over and see Peggy whisper something to Laf and they both start laughing. "Ok my turn." Laf says looking around the room, "I choose Thomas! Truth or Dare!" "Go big or go home. Dare!" "I dare you to do a seven minutes in heaven with Alex!" Alex spits out his drink, choking on it a little. "You're fucking joking right?!" "Nope! Both of you go."

I get up and drag Alex by the arm towards the closet.

This should be fun.

What's up guys it's been a while
(Bitch a while it's been almost 2 weeks) sorry if this chapter seems long but don't worry shit is going down in the next chapter.
Expect smut (don't worry for people that don't like reading smut I'll put a warning it'll look like this⚠️⚠️⚠️)
That sign will also be in the title of the chapter

But that's it
Trashcan out