Chapter 13

This chapter is way too short...sorry if its bad

Alexander's POV

"Alexander...if Thomas were to I don't know ask you out.......would you say yes?" If Thomas were to ask me out would I say yes? I mean yeah probably but what if he doesn't. The whole thought process on imagining a future with him that would most likely never happen is technically useless. But if it were to happen then....wow.

"Alexander?" Angelica asks.

"Uhhhh"

Thomas's POV

"Thomas it would be very nice if you went back to your own dorm and to your own bed to cry about yourself. I've already claimed this as my spot to cry" Burr explains to me as I attempt to cry myself to sleep in his own bed.

"But he hates me Aaron!" "Who hates you?" "Alexander!" "Well yeah that's obvious" "No Aaron you don't get it!" I yell as I sit up from my spot on the bed looking at him with puffy eyes and a tear streaked face. "I'm fucking in love with him and he doesn't love me back!" He looks at me with wide eyes surprised to see me of all people looking like this.

"Wow...you're really head over heels for him aren't you Thomas?" I roll my eyes at his remark, "Yeah no shit." I lay back down again and resume my ugly crying session. Aaron places a hesitant hand on my back and starts to hesitantly rub my back. He's never been good at comforting people. "Its ok Thomas...if it'll make you feel better I'll talk to the Schuyler sisters they can help with anything.

I turn my head to look at him, "You'll do that?" He rolls his eyes at me, "Yes Thomas I'll talk to them for you." I smile, "Thank you Aaron."