Chapter 1

It was just a normal day for the golden trio. The sun was shining and their school term was about to be over. They were talking about how the term went by and how someone tried to kill them AGAIN!!!

Harry was thinking about what Voldermot had told him about how his mother had saved him from Voldermot . 'I wish I could have meet them. It would have been nice to know them.', Harry thought. This went on in his mind for a long time.

It was getting a bit late so they decided to go back to the castle. While walking back, Ron spotted a strange gold, hour glass-shaped necklace. He picked it up and called the others. 'Hey guys, what do you think is this? ' ' Ron, I don't think we should play with it. It could be a dangerous object. I have read about these kind of objects before.', Hermoine said.

Ron played with the necklace, twirling the hour glass around for some time. They suddenly felt that they  were spinning. 'Ugh, guys . What's happening? ' Harry cried. 'Ron , you idiot. I told you to not to play with it.' Suddenly they landed in huge room.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
In the Order of the Phoenix meeting:

James Potter was listening to report that Moody was giving to the Order. He was feeling a bit bored and wished he could go to a death-eater's raid. He saw Sirius ' s eye and grinned back at him, suddenly feeling like they were 15 years old and  back in class passing notes, not 18 and newly married to Lilly Evans. Remus was listening to the report and not paying attention to them while Lilly scowled at them, 'Pay attention, both of you. ' 'We are, Lilly flower. This is how we pay attention. ' Lilly was about to send a quick retrot when suddenly a bright light appeared in the room. 'What's happening? ' everyone thought. Suddenly 3 kids stumbled out of the light when it subsided.

'Who are they?' Everyone thought. 'They might be death-eaters.' Diggle quickly said. 'Really , can't you see that they are children. When would Voldermot keep children as death-eaters.' Sirius said.

Dumbledore quickly levitate them to the hospital wing with the Mauraders and Lilly behind him. Madame Phomphry quickly puts them in the bed and tries to revive them. Soon all three of them slowly wake up. One boy is tall, gangly red-headed boy, the other looks a lot like James and other, a girl had brown bushy hair and huge front teeth. Everyone quickly wondered who are they.

Hi guys my name is Anita and this is my first wattpad story. I hope you guys like it and follow me on Yeva876. Enjoy!!!