Chapter 2

The Mauraders quickly started to wonder who they were. They just wondered appeared in the middle of a meeting. 'They must be Hogwarts students, 2nd years.', Remus said aloud. 'But how did they get in?', Sirius wondered aloud. 'Maybe Dumbledore can get them to tell us.' Lilly said.

'Hey guys, did you notice that one of those boys looked a lot like me. It was a bit freaky.' James asked. 'Don't worry, Prongs. Dumbledore's here. He may be to solve this all.' Remus said.

Dumbledore had gone to get Veritaserum. He mixed a tiny dosage into 3 cups of tea and kept it aside and waited for them to wake up.

When the trio woke the saw Dumbledore who looked a bit younger than the last saw him. He quickly gave them the 3 cups of  tea and asked them (the Mauraders were in the same room), 'Who are you? '. They quickly answered, 'Ron Weasley', 'Hermoine Granger' and 'Harry Potter'. To say they were shocked was an understatement.

'Did you say you're name was Harry potter?' ' Yes, Why?' Harry asked. Dumbledore was about to say something when Hermoine asked, 'Professor, which year is this?'. '1987' ' Oh no we traveled 11 year to the past.' Oh that explains it.' Just then the Mauraders, who were shocked when they heard this, quickly recovered.

James went up to Harry and asked him, ' You're a Potter?' When Harry saw James he quickly frozen. This isn't happening. This is not James Potter, his dad who was dead for 11 whole years.

'Dad?' Harry asked hesitantly. James quickly nodded. 'You're my son?' Harry said 'Yes', still realing in shock.

'I have a son.' James quickly wrapped his arm around his 'son' and hugged him. Harry quickly hugged him back. Lilly quickly asked him 'Who's you're mother?' in a shocked tone. When Harry saw her, he quickly asked in a hesitant tone, 'Mum?' Lilly was suprised, shocked and a bit pleased. She, no they have a son. A beautiful boy. She quickly, with James, hugged him.

'I hate to interrupt this family reunion but can we ask were are we?' Ron asked which resulted in Sirius quickly saying 'You appeared in a order meeting all of a sudden. How?' 'Well we were playing with a strange hour glass necklace...' 'Ahh, you were handling a hour glass , I presume?'

'Yes, professor. Well I think that you should all go in for the night. We can resume this talk later.'

Come on, Ron.' 'We should be going now.' 'But were?'  'Don't  worry,:you guys can crash at my place.', James and Lilly said. OK let's go', Harry said happy as he finally got to meet his parents. The Mauraders chuckled and went to the Potter manor.