Chapter 3

Harry was in a daze. He was feeling excited, nervous and most of all happy. He is in a time where his parents are alive.

He was quickly pulled out his musing when they apperated in front of a manor. It looked like an ancient but elagant manor. 'This is the Potter manor. What do you guys think?' James asked nervously. He didn't know why he was nervous. This is his son and not some strangers.

'I think it's beautiful.' Harry said with a content smile. ' Why don't we go inside. Mum and dad will be here and I'm pretty sure you would like to meet them.'

' Yeah sure, I would love to.' He is going to meet his grandparents. How can this day get any more better.

They quickly got inside.  They saw a note which said that the Potter will gone for a week and will be come back soon.

They sat in the living room and soon Sirius spoke, 'OK why don'tyou tell us about yourself. What's happening in your life? '
'Well, Mr.... I'm sorry but who are you guys? Harry asked. He could see that they where his parent's friends but hoped he could he could find out who they were. He just hoped they would not hate them.

'Wait, don't you know bout' us, mate.' Remus asked him in a confused tone. 'Why?' Sirius asked in  a sad tone. Did something happened between them that they separated?  It couldn't be, could it? Prongs or lily would have definitely told them about the Mauraders to harry.

'Harry, why don't we tell them. Maybe Dumbledore can oblivate them or remove their memories after we are gone.' Hermoine said in a nervous voice.

'Guys, what happened?'  Lilly didn't like the way they look so sad. Did something happened to them in the future?

'Well back in my time, sorry about this, this is the first time I'm meeting you.' 'WHAT!!! How can this be . Didn't you know about us.'
'Well, in my time you guys are dead so how can I?', Harry said in sad smile. 'I didn't even know about magic till I was 11 years old and got my Hogwarts letter. '

Lilly and James were shocked. In the future, they die. Their son does not know about magic or their world and even worse, they died. Sirius and Remus also looked shocked.

'You're lieing. Not James and Lilly... not them.' Sirius almost broke down. Hey we are not dead ... yet.
It really shocked them down.

Lilly quickly recovered. 'If my son does not know about us, the time he spent over will be the best time he will ever have. We're gonna make sure that he is going to have a lot of memories of us to take back home. '

James then quickly nodded along with the Mauraders. They were shocked but still they will move on.

'Oh I almost forgot. Who are you're friends?' James asked. This is my best friends Hermoine Granger and Ronald Weasley. Hermoine is a muggle-born and Ron is a pure blood. Hermoine is like the smartest which in our year and Ron, he's like my first great friend.

James and Lilly nodded in approval. Lilly was glad to see her son's choice in friends. 'I know you're parents are they Arthur and Molly Weasley. ' 'Yeah.' Ron said excitedly.

'Did you  get in to trouble.', James asked nervously. He used to get into trouble a lot of times and it never bothered him but when it came to his son he couldn't help but feel protective over the fact that his son got into trouble.

'Well trouble usually finds me.'         ' He really is you're son, Prongs.' Sirius said smirking.