Chapter 4

In the morning, Harry was the first to wake up. He was in the Potter guest room and at first, felt confused, where he was. Then he remembered, he was in the past, when his parents were alive.

He decided to suprise his parents with a breakfast. So he quickly went to the kitchen to make some.

When his parents and all the others woke up, they were greeted with the smell of something really delicious. 'Hey do you think mom and dad must have come back early?' James asked the others. Nevertheless, they quickly got down.

When they got to the dinning room, they saw the table was laid with bacon, muffins, pancakes etc.
'Hey who made all this? Lils, did you..?' 'Hey don't look at me, do you think I know to make muffins like that. It's not me.'

Just then, Harry bought tea down. 'Hey guys. I made breakfast. Hope you guys like it.' 'Harry you know how to cook?' Lilly asked in amazement. 'Yeah a bit.' Everyone then took a bit of the food. 'Harry, mate this is good stuff. It's almost as good as mom's cooking.' Ron said. 'Yeah I didn't know you could cook like this' Hermoine said. 'This chocolate cocoa is amazing.' Remus said amazed. 'Yeah the best way to get into Lupin's heart is through chocolate.' Sirius said with a teasing smile. Yeah kid maybe I need to learn from you how to cook from you.' Lilly said smiling.

Hey harry how did you learn to cook? James asked. 'Well while I lived with the Durselys, I was the one who cooked almost everyday. 'Harry said nonchalantly. Like that, everyone's smile quickly vanished.

'Harry, you live with the Durselys?' James asked in an uncertain voice.
'But they hate us and our kind.' Lilly said in sad voice. She tried her best to fix things with Putunia but she pushed her away.

'Why did not with Remus, Sirius ,Peter or anyone else? Anyone would be much better than the Durselys. James said angrily. 'Guys we will think about it later.' Sirius said for once being the voice of reason.

'Hey I am going to be offended. I got up early and cooked this breakfast and none of you guys are going to eat it.' Harry said in a mock sorrowful voice. At this everyone quickly eat their food.

'Still one of the best meals, I have eaten.' Sirius said with playful wink at Harry. Then they at at the living room and soon Remus asked Ron 'How is school life going on? 'Well its fine, things are pretty normal now. School is going to be over soon.' 'Do you play Quiddich?' James asked harry.

'Yeah I joined in first year.' 'FIRST YEAR!!!' 'Yeah I am the youngest seeker it's a century. ' ' Wow you got it from all from old man.' James said smirking. They spoke all about harry 2 years in Hogwarts. The Mauraders were suprised when they saw how much trouble the golden trio got to. It was almost as much as the Mauraders.

They were glad that harry got away unharmed. 'Either you must be a lucky man or an unlucky person, son.' Sirius said in a comforting tone.

They also spoke about the pranks they did at Hogwarts and the stories about the Mauraders ( they didn't tell about his condition or the animagus part). It was such a great time. In this way many days passed. The Potters would go somewhere with Harry and also with Ron and Hermoine or they will stay back at the mansion. Harry was beyond enjoying himself and hoped, for just a movement it would last forever.

Hey guys, I hope guys love my story. Well Vote, Comment and Follow my site.😊