Chapter 6

'Before we take you back, we have to oblivate you.' Dumbledore said. James said to Harry, 'Hey there kid. 'So it's goodbye now.' ' Well, do a lot of mischief in there like we did here.' Harry quickly thought of all the pranks he pulled with his father and his friends for a whole month.

Dumbledore oblivated their memories and apperated the trio back to his office and gave them the hour glass. 'Now, Miss Granger, you have to turn the hour glass 11 times forward. We'll meet you soon.' She turned it the 11 times.

Everything soon became blurry as if everything went forwards in a fast motion. Soon it stopped. When Harry opered his eyes, he back in the same place as before.  'Was it a dream?'

But he suddenly saw the photo book which had pictures from the time he spent there. Ron spoke, 'Why don't we go back to the castle? ' everyone else nodded and went back to the castle. Hey what di you think happened to Remus,  Sirius and other guy which they use to talk about, Peter? ' Harry asked. 'I don't know. They went back to the castle.

Over there they meet the Weasleys twins who asked them to help with a prank. Harry was ready as he did a lot of pranks with his dad. He pulled an excellent one at the Slytherins.

Fred asked him, 'How did you learn to pull that kind of a prank?' Harry smiled sadly and said, 'My dad.'