World

Mickey parks on the side of the road on a busy downtown street.

He looks at Ian before getting out of the car. He shuts the door and watches Ian as he gets out.

Ian turns around to look at the street. He wonders why so many people are out. That's the point of shopping is to have people actually shop but why so many during mid-day....what day is it?

"What day is it?" He asks mickey.

"Um....not sure. It's a weekday though." Mickey is terrible at knowing the days. He awfully good at planning, and executing when it's due. But he never knows what's ahead. He's a day-to-day type of person. Always lives in the moment.

Mickey walks around the car, and stands next to Ian. It's a cue to follow him, he knows it's a little cold outside but somehow Mickey thinks it's warmer next to Ian.

"Anywhere you want." Mickey says. "If you see something you wanna look at just tell me and I'll stop walking"

Ian nods and follows Mickey.

"Are you normally a pimp or is this just a 'every once in a while thing'?" Ian blurts out smiling

"You know? Really just depends on the day" he laughs

They start walking past a store, but Ian stops.
"Can we go in here?" He asks mickey while turning to walk inside. He walks into the store, it's darker inside, and the walls are lined with clothing. He sees a lot of "Nike" and "Adidas" things that catch his eye.

Mickey follows him in, looking around.

"I don't like asking for stuff...so, this is weird" Ian says bluntly.

"Don't ask then." He smirks. "Grab what you want. If you need to you can try it on too."

"Really? Anything?" Ian says a little unsure.

"I don't sell drugs just to hoard the money, yes, Ian, anything you want" Mickey says a little quieter.

Ian starts out with a few things, few shirts and a pair of pants, over his arm. He looks around for the sign that says: Men's Fitting Room,so he walks in. Mickey sits at the fitting room area on a bench.

He can hear Ian shuffling. "I'm not sure about this shirt" Ian walks out.

Mickey holds his breath. Ian has a burgundy crew neck and black jeans. The dark color bringing out the green in his eyes more.

"It looks good" Mickey says. Ian nods his head and shuts the door again.

They leave the store after 30 minutes. Ian puts stuff back and finds different stuff he wants to try. He finds 6 shirts, 2 hoodies, and 4 pairs of jeans. Mickey convinces him to look at the shoes, he chooses a pair of air force ones. The red and black ones.

They leave with big plastic bags, Mickey didn't even check the total, just swiped his card and grabbed his receipt.

"Thank you" Ian says as they leave. Mickey only replies "don't thank me yet, we aren't even done"

They continue walking, "I think I know a store you'll like." He looks at Ian, stopping in front of a store with a big white sign: vans

I know this is short oops. But the thought of Ian liking vans specifically (along with Nike and adidas) was interesting to me so here it is. I hope you enjoy it