Vans

P.O.V: Mickey

We walk into the vans store, the shelves all separated by items. The wall on the left is all shoes, the right wall is shirts it looks like. The middle of the store is other stuff like hats, socks, coats, and maybe a few other things.

Ian walks over to the wall full of shoes, he picks up a pair of high top checkered ones.

He looks over them and then looks at me with a smile "these are so cool, can I get these?"

"Of course, get another pair you like too." I say back. I watch as he looks over the rest of the shoes. He picks up a pair of high top all black ones. Even the stripe down the side is black.

He looks over them and puts them back. He walks further down, still looking. He grabs low top all white ones. He looks at them and eventually picks the box that's his size. He sets it next to me, on top of the checkered ones.

He seems done, but I interject, "you need a pair of black shoes, they go with everything" I say and grab the box with the black ones.

"So do the white ones." He says

"Well, you're getting the black ones too" I say.

"Alright. Thank you" he says. "We're not done yet, go look at the shirts or something" I reply.

He turns and walks from me over to a rack, and starts looking at everything.

I just watch as he slides the hangers along the rack, observing all the shirts.

He picks some long sleeve ones, I don't notice because I'm too busy looking at him, watching his every move.

Just thinking about Ian Gallagher. Where did he come from? How did he get here?

Obviously I know how he got here but how did he get to this point? How did he end up in my timeline? I don't think I'll ever know if it was just a coincidence or not, but damn I'm glad he's here.

This could be good...

And eerily screech from one of the hangers pulls me out of my thoughts.

"I'm...uh..I'm done looking." He says

He sets his stuff up on the counter and I look around the store a little bit more while the register lady is scanning everything.

I don't hear the total but it seems to shock Ian. I swipe my card anyway.

I don't get to take my money with me when I die. Why hoard it? Money's no good on the other side.

"I think I've got enough now." Ian says.

"Yeah for now, I'll have Marko take you to get a bank account and a debit card and you can buy some stuff you like online or wherever. Starbucks or something. For Iced coffee obviously" I laugh. So does Ian.

We walk a while in silence back to my car. I help Ian put all the bags in the trunk and I slam it accidentally.

I start the car. "Back to the warehouse we go."

So do you guys want this story or no? I'm thinking about ending it so lmk