Chapter 1: The Blur's Arrival

[And as for that, i just added Skyline Sonic for a twist? Y'all impatient for the sequel i guess..]

[Shadow Pov]

'It has been 4 years after last year Faker didn't respond, but glad i have my freedom.' I thought as i was walking in the forest, on the way home.

|Yep... Shadow lives only at the forest, that's pretty much it.| 

Then i was about to open my door when i heard a loud thud not far away from here, i looked on the right of the house and only to see a blue thing, wait.. is it Faker?? I decided to take a better look when out of nowhere it just backed away.

I groaned, "Who are you." I asked with no emotion.

"I don't know you and i don't know my name." It just simply replied, then that's what it clicked me. "You don't know who you are?" I asked.

It just simply nodded.

"Yes and its obvious." It said, of its appearance its kind of... female kind? Argh. But it actually looks like a male!

[And yes, Sonic's voice would be obviously female-ish as if he's a herm.. and Shadow can't describe it lol.]

"How about i'll take you home and stay there until you know who you are?" I offered, 'What did i just got myself into...' I thought.

"Oh sure, as long as you don't get near me and kill me." It just huffed then followed me enter the house, i sat down to my sofa after the stupid mission that we had to do. G.U.N is gone and Scourge's the criminal.

[??? Pov]

I just crossed my arms and leaned my back against the midnight black wall, i don't trust anyone i meet. I observe them, at all.

"So, for the introduction my name's Shadow." He just talked out of nowhere.

"Your definitely going to kill me in your tone." I mumbled then i scanned the whole room for the deadly weapon if he tried to kill me, but there's nothing.

"What did you just say?" He asked, "Its nothing." I simply said in defensive tone then i stared at the TV, there was a news though.

"The famous criminal, Scourge The Hedgehog has stole two chaos emeralds after the team finished the fake crime. The question is: Where's the team?" The TV said then i noticed i'm tall enough to reach the window so i looked at it, and saw the other people then i just ran under sofa where Shadow was sitting. Shadow noticed this and then opened the door.

"Hey Shadow, we have to get Scourge, again." The Silver hedgehog said in a hint of, annoyed.

"Ah sure, by the way there's a new guest to the team." Shadow said and i knew what he meant, all his friends tilted their heads in confusion, i'm small to Shadow's height and my quills only reach his chest! Why do i always have to be so short!?!

"Who's the guest?" A Red echidna asked, i can fit into small spaces excuse me! I noticed that the end of my scarf was on front underneath of the sofa then Shadow grabbed it, there i got dragged.

"No manners to get me out, seriously?" I growled at Shadow then glared at his friends, "Try to be near me and your actually dead." I warned as i got out of Shadow's grip, "Your lucky i'm shorter you morons." I murmured then smacked Shadow's head.

"Hey what was that for?!" Shadow just growled.

"For grabbing my scarf, that's why!" I snapped back at him then i sneaked behind shadow to know the height, i'm definitely shorter than anyone else.. I just sat on the sofa where i hid, crossing my arms.

[Tails Pov]

As soon as a small blue hedgehog sat on the sofa, we were all dumbfounded, "But Shadow that's young to join!" Knuckles said as we all entered Shadow's house.

I noticed that the blue one was backing away when any of us get near him of 4 miles away.

"Oh soo cute!!!" Amy squealed then rush to hug the blue one but since its short and it only reaches Shadow's chest, it noticed and it moved immediately and instead Amy hugging it, Amy just ended up hitting herself with the wall.

"Enough of it, this little guy i just met outside, it doesn't know his name, either." Shadow explained.

I just examined the appearance and a name clicked, "We'll call him Shade!" I exclaimed.

[Shade / Skyline Pov]

Shade... it's fine. I admit that. Then the pink one tried to hug me but i moved real quick and she ended up hitting herself with the wall, again.

"I'm not trusting any of you real fast, and get off me." I growled when the pink one hugged me.

"Sooo fluffy!" It just squealed, i rolled my eyes then i switched myself with the pillow and crossed my arms, "And your hugging a pillow, amy..." Shadow said.

[After introduction]

And finally i got to know their names, how annoying that Amy still hugs me even i don't want to!

"Get off me Amy!" I demanded as Amy hugged me tighter. "Get. Off. Me.!!!" I said, this time i curled into a ball then tackled Amy off, i uncurled then dusted myself off then everyone else jaw dropped. "Ha, you wish." I just huffed then i followed everyone and as we arrived we just on the workshop. And a house, how fun.

"So Scourge's a womanizer, so he could be literally going around the street." Silver said as he looked at the chaos emerald, i already know about chaos emerald but not the image.

Then we're at the town square, the middle of the town i say. And i saw a green hedgehog with a jacket, two scars on his chest and a black shades sitting on his head staring at me. I just walked towards this womanizer, everyone else called out my name.

"Ohhh hi shortie." He started flirting me, he flirts anyone. How wouldn't i know?! If he flirts, i'll copy. Ha.

"Oh hello handsome." I just replied, sarcasticly. "Mind if i take a look on your beautiful emeralds?" I winked a bit, i can only see him blushing red.

"O-oh s-sure..." He sluttered, the tactic worked. "Thank you." I said after giving a kiss on the cheek which made him fall down to ground. Then i just toss the two emeralds up and down on my hand, "Same tactic worked, i suppose." I said to myself as i go towards the team again and i could only see their reaction shocked.

"You said he flirts to anyone, i decided to copy his tactic instead." I said as i hand over the two chaos emeralds, White and Cyan.

"What the hell were you thinking?!?!" Shadow just growled at me, defensive mode hm?

"What? Atleast i made him fall for my 'innocent' trap." I just huffed as i said that.

Everyone else checked on Scourge then noticed he was fainted.

"Not a bad one to copy his tactic, isn't it?" I said with kind of a bit dramatic tone.

[Skip that they're on the home]

"Guess you can join the team, Shade." Silver said.

"Oh sure sure..." I trailed off when i looked at the counter noticing its too tall, "I swear why do i have to be so short!?!?" I yelled out of nowhere as i was trying to get the chocolate milkshake.

[Shade/Sonic has his height being on Shadow's chest's high so that's below of the height to the counter]

Then Shadow just handed me the milkshake then i huffed and i took it away from his hands, "Show off." I said as i sat on the sofa.

Everyone just chuckled while i'm just glaring at them.

-----

Me: Ok to explain, Shade is Sonic. Normally, if you haven't know how he lost his memory go check out on the message board.

Sonic: Why do i have to lose my memory!??!

Me: It just goes to the story!! Ok don't kill me or i'm not finishing this.

Sonic: Fine.

Me: ...Aaaannnddd Shadow stole your chilli dogs. (\C.C

Sonic: Shadow The Hedgehog!!! Give me my chilli dogs back you faker!!! *Chases Shadow*

Shadow: I'm not giving it to you faker! *Run away*

Me: Sonic's in beast mode Shadow, your actually dead.