Chapter 2: Prank time!

[And don't judge me about the title, i just dunno! And, its been 2 days ago.]

[Shade Pov]

I was just dragging a box of the freaking ice water, and what i'm dragging is a basic couch-like box and i placed it on the middle of the carpet then i sighed in relief.

"I'm actually get a revenge on the prank you did..." I said as i talk to myself and as soon the setup is finished, i directly ran to Shadow's room then set his alarm to 'Loudspeaker mode' and it'll go off by six, its five-am and a bit of 29.

As soon the alarm went off i heard a loud screaming, you could literally hear it by 29 miles away! Then i saw Shadow looking pissed off then sat on the couch-like box i just made and a bucket of ice water dropped to his head and the couch-like box popped, [when you made a balloon explode by poking it with something sharp.] i just laughed at his reaction and i just put on my innocent face.

"I didn't do it!!" I exclaimed as i shot both of my hands to the air proving that i did tell the truth. "And we'll guess we have to prank everyone else." I just said with a playful tone

Out of nowhere Shadow just dragged me and we're on Knuckles' place, Shadow got near Knuckles' ear then shouted: "Knuckles The Echidna!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!" Now his sound just sounds like a alarm.

"THERE THERE THER-" Knuckles shot up immediately then realized it was us, then both of us laugh real hard then i almost choked myself.

"How about we prank them guys?" I asked, Knuckles then nodded and we're on Amy's place.

I cleared my throat and my fur is in complete in dark state but i can still control myself since the dark me allowed me. "Let's fake this act." I said as i look on both of them.

Then Knuckles was running around with Shadow like they're running from something and i chased them, i skated/ran in midair.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!" Knuckles yelled like a broken recorder.

"Hell no way i'm dying here! Knuckles you stay here! I'm outta here!" Shadow ran past Knuckles.

Then i literally heard Amy screaming very loud, we all just snickered. "Enough of that act, i'm outta here." [ - Shade Skyline 2018 ] Then both of them followed me out of the house.

"So who's next?" Knuckles asked.

I just have to look up to face them since i'm freakin' short and i noticed Shadow's face was furious, was it from i kind of tricked Scourge in my innocent trap? Chaos, what. I cleared my throat, "I guess we have to prank Tails." I said.

{Knuxails Moment excuse!}

"That'll be fine... i-i guess..." Knuckles sluttered, I just yelled out of nowhere, "You have a crush on Tails haven't you?!"

"What!? Uhm... n-no?!" Knuckles just yelled, i noticed there was a deep red blush. "Yes you are!" I teased.

"No i don't!" Knuckles yelled back at me, in defensive tone.

"Knuckles and Tails sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" I sang in my female-ish tone.

Then i noticed Shadow snapped out of his trance then just chuckled at Knuckles' reaction.

"No we're not!!!!!" Knuckles yelled.

I stopped singing and i pretended i was talking to tails by talking to the communicator. "Hey Tails." I started as i faked the call, i noticed Knuckles had the 'Dont-tell-me' look. "Hey Tails, guess what?" I just had a playful grin.

"Knuckles wants to marry you right now outside your workshop." As soon i finished that, i burst out laughing when Knuckles yelled like crazy "No no no! Stop the marriage young mister!"

"Knuckles calm down you knucklehead!" I yelled back, "Of course i pranked you!"

"Oh c'mon!!!!!" He just yelled in frustration.

Shadow just chuckled in his reaction, "Enough of that."

"Hey!! That's my line Mr. Edge Lord!!!" I yelled and teased at the same time.

"And its my new line." He admitted.

"No it isn't!!!" I yelled then i just let out a frustrated scream which made all glasses break, except for the communicator. It broke with my voice, that is. I just dragged those two maniacs with their leg then as we arrived i noticed Knuckles crawling away. I dragged him back in the door house. "Your not leaving Mr. Red Apple!" I playfully yelled as i drag him and he gave up. [Yes, i'm dragging him with my scarf.]

Shadow just followed, i saw Tails drinking a glass of water. I ran to Tails then waved as i greet him, "Hiya Tails!"

"Oh hey, what's with Knuckles on the floor?" He asked.

"Well... Knuckles was shy seeing ya." I teased. I then noticed Tails' and Knuckles' muzzle is in deep crimson blush. "And can we stay here for a while?" I broke the awkward silence.

"Sure Shade." He agreed. [Knuckles was already up]

"So, is there everyone else besides you Tails?" I asked.

"Yes, Silver, Blaze, Cream, and Rouge." He replied.

"Oh ok, and hey. Knuckles wants to talk with you." I said in sassy tone as i pushed Knuckles next to tails who's blushing, same thing to Knuckles.

"Uhmm...." They both said.

Then out of nowhere the door was busted open and it revealed a Angry Amy.

"Who was killing!?" She yelled but when she saw me, she directly ran to me and i have to run for my life! "Aaaaahhh!!!!" I yelled as i ran around the table where Tails and Knuckles was sitting and Amy's chasing me!

"C'mon Shade! I just want to hug you!" She squealed and yelled.

I just ran behind Shadow, "Like c'mon! Can't you go hug Rouge!? I know you love her!" I yelled.

{Yep, Amouge.}

Then Amy stopped dead on her track and blushed real crimson, redder than Knuckles's fur.

"What the hell is going on-" I heard Rouge say and i saw her muzzle also being deep red.

Then i just sang in my sassy tone, "Rouge and Amy sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" I sang.

"Shut up Shade!!!" Amy and Rouge yelled meanwhile Knuckles, Tails, Cream, Blaze, Silver, and Shadow chuckled.

"Make me!" I just said as i swing my index finger back in forth.

{Silvaze Moment, reminder.}

I noticed Silver and Blaze was blushing like Knuxails and Amouge. I called their ship name jeez.

"Silver and Blaze sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" I sang while i was running from Silver and Blaze.

"Shade!!!!!!!" The ship trio yelled at me and chased me, except for Shadow chuckling and Cream laughing.

"Get off me you guys!" I yelled.

'This was the best day of prank.'

-----------

Me: And yes i made it into "One" Pov in this chapter.

Sonic: You serious now?

Me: Yes i'm serious! You asking?

Sonic: Uhmmm no...

Me: And i decided to make it up for not updating 2 days ago. Jeez don't kill me.

Shadow: *Dragging WiFi away*

Me: Hey Shadow! Give me back my WiFi you!! *Chases Shadow*

Shadow: No!!! I'm not giving it!

Sonic: *Berserk Mode* And Faker where's my Chilli Dogs!? *Chases Shadow*

Shadow: *Run away*