Chapter 10: Come back, Sonic!

[Sonic POV]

I was walking, walking in the street of darkness. The raindrops hit my fur, slide down to my feet. I was used to be afraid of rain or water, guess i never i am. Shadow now owns the necklace, i wouldnt care.

I started to laugh, laughing to myself like a crazy psychopath. Still walking to the street, street lights on the sidewalk. My red and blue eyes glowing in the darkness. It is 4:30, i can know that because the sunrise is starting.

As it was 6:50, I saw the mobians walking around the park, the blue cherry tree blooms, like usual. I walked to it and sat against it. I saw my team or should i say "Shadow's Team" walking up to me.

"S-sonic..." I saw Tails, tears streaming on his muzzle. Everyone else except Shadow with a shocked face.

My eyes coldly gazed away, red and blue eyes would mean 'emo' or 'broken' type. And i did know the fact. And i.. should've saved Zaria.

"Sonic please, join us..." Tails begged me as they are close to me.

"Ive missed you Sonikku.." Amy said as she ran up to me, about to hug me but i quickly moved. She had hit the tree, head first.

"Dont. Call. Me. My. Nickname. Amy. Rose." I growled with my gritted teeth, biting my bottom lip. Of course i deserve pain!

"B-but" I cut her off.

"No more Ames, if you were my beloved friend i rather leave you to hell and rot in there! Dont you see you are forcing me to love you?! I tried not to kill, tried to keep my fake smile, and now you are forcing me?!?" I snapped back, venom in my voice. Both of my red and blue eyes glaring at the hedgehog who forces me to love her with her charm.

Everyone was shocked at this. They never saw me mad.

"You.. are you telling me my love is fake!?!" Amy yelled at me, this time my eyes flashed bloody red. Indicating i am pissed off, i snatched her hammer then hit her, right at the head.

"Serves you right Amy Rose! I dont love you! Now move out of my sight before i'll kill you in front of the people!" I screamed in rage, she tried to hug me but i yelled. This time in demanding voice.

"MOVE OUT OF MY WAY." I growled, i used my psychokenisis to push her away 50 miles away.

My friends watched in horror of me hurting Amy. She DESERVED IT.

As I was done hurting her, I throw her at the ground. Helplessly laying on the ground, I stole what she is wielding; Piko Piko Hammer.

(Sonic's Piko Piko hammer, gold edges on the sides, blue and red like his eyes. Half of both, and lastly red handler of the hammer.)

I walked away, not caring if they begged me to come back. I could hear them say...

"Come back Sonic/Faker!"

.
.
.
.
"Never, leave me be."
.
.
.
.
I walked away, leaving the park. I was heading to the forest.
♦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♦