Chapter 11: Shadow's feelings

[Shadow POV] (I'm bad at this 😵)

I was walking through the forest, calling out fakers name. I know i had to... What if? He rejects me? No i just had to befriend him to this 'new Shadow'.

"Faker!" I yelled out.

"...." Silence, i went to the sunset hills and there. I saw a blue figure standing there, I walked to him to see him staring at the scenario.

"Sonic." I said outloud.

Heavy sigh escaped from his lips, "What do you want Shadow.." He said in a annoyed tone that i used to talk.

"Listen Sonic, i know you are still thinking about this someone. Can i be your friend for now?" I asked in a polite way.

"The someone you mean is Zaria, right." He started then turned around and saw red and blue eyes looking at me. "Zaria is Maria's twin. And yes, you can." He finished.

"Aren't you mad at me?" I asked.

"Shade's memory combined with mine, so no. I only did that because she forced me anyways, next time I see her I'm gonna kill her so i can have my peace." He said while chuckling. The inside me enjoyed his chuckle, as soon he stopped i playfully growled.

"What?" He asked me.

"Can i hear you laugh again?" I asked.

"Or you MEAN you want me to make you laugh?" He said.

"Not funny you..!" I tackled him then we just had a tickle fight and rolled down the short hill, were lucky.

"Hahahahahaha!!! No- haha sto- haha STOP IT!!" He literally begged me to stop. "Nope!" I said as I tickled his weak spot.

"Shadow you better stop or else you might kill your, soon to be boyfriend."

"SHUT UP!"

"What? Its just that true!"

I stopped tickling him and i kind of blushed how cute he is.. I slapped my cheek for that.

"Anyways.. Can I stay on your home?" He asked, LITERALLY.

"What?" I said, clearing what he said.

"I said can I stay on your house?" I blush madly at the thought of it.

"And chill, im just staying there for couple of days while getting the traitors off my back." He said as we head to my house.

God you pervert.. As we arrived there, we entered the door and talked about random things. He would sometimes pout, growl, and laugh. Thats kind of cute. But what does blue mean?

"Hey Sonic." I asked.

"Can you tell me what does red and blue mean?" I asked, waiting for his answer.

"Red means rage, blue means sadness." He simply replied. So thats why? But he seem to get closer to me. I better befriend him without yelling at him...

And i learned about him;

He uses guns, i saw him do that.
His favorite color is dual, black and white.
And some things.

And red and blue suits him, though.
---------------------------------------------
Me: Welp that's for the short chapter.

Shadow: 0_0' Whyyyy?

Me: Hehe look who's the dominant~ Guess who's the submissive too~

Sh & So: NOOOooooo~

Me: *Pinch both of their ear* Stop whining like a kid.

Sh & So: Let go of our ear Alexa!!!

Me: *Let go* Anyway you have your chapter. *Throws the chapter at you* Peace...!!! *Run away*

Sh & So: GET BACK HERE YOU KILLER!!!!

Me (far away): DONT CALL ME A KILLER!!

Sh & So: Because you fractured someone yesterday!!! Now get back here!!! *Chases*

Me (far away): CLASSIC SONIC!!! CLASSIC SHADOWWWW!!! HELP ME!!!!

Both Classic Sh & So: *Run to modern SonAdow*

Classic Shadow: Long time no see, anyway can we just talk about something.

Classic Sonic: Agreed.

Sonic: Fine.

Shadow: *Sighs in annoyance*

Classic Sh & So: *Talking about random things with the modern*

Me: *Hiding* I swear I'm drawing. *Sneak out leaving Classic Sonadow and Modern Sonadow*