Chapter 4: Going to school

Me: Don't mind me updating multiple times, its just that boring to update one chapter okay!
Sonic: And you know your using a phone right now right?
Shadow: Yeah.
Me: Shush you...! Well maybe you broke it! Wheres my baby WiFi?!?
Shadow: ........ *Runs away*
Me: Start the story, i have a buisness to do. *Chases Shadow*
------------------------------------------------------
[Shade Pov]
The womanizer got locked up in a dungeon and... Yeah all locked up and he cant escape since i stole chaos emeralds off his'. And yeah we're going to School. Great.

"You guys ready?" Tails asked everyone.
I nodded so as they are, i just skated to the school with Shadow, Shadow teached me how to freaking skate, but i run or skate at air.

"Oh yeah its been so long i havent seen mephiles." Shadow said, he told me about him.

"Sure sure shut up." I groaned as i wait for Shadow to drag everyone here.

"And finally I can just...." I trailed off when I realized next week is the Mating Season, there's few semes/males staring at me with lust, I knew they want me so to get them off. I dramatically hugged Shadow out of nowhere to get their eyes off me.

"What the hell Shade-" Shadow said and few semes growled.

"Were faking this and you join." I said with demanding voice as i secretly winked at the semes then they looked away.

"Fine..." He said as i was reading the list. Shadow and me in all our classes, the others was Silver and Blaze, Tails and Knuckles. Cream...well she can protect herself with Cheese.

"Then do it." I said as I walk towards the bunch of semes, his face was furious and immediately punched them all in case if they get me. And we both walked to the classes.

[Silver Pov]
There were many boys staring at Blaze with lust and thats what it clicked me:
'The mating season on next week!'
"Leave my Blaze alone you perverts!" I growled as we walked across the hallway then got to the classes, every boy looks at her, i would glare at them.

(Sorry for a short Pov and yesh, this will be short pov with AmyxRouge, SilverxBlaze, KnucklesxTails. The first name of the ship is the seme.)

[Amy Pov]
I just growled at all seme girls and boys looking at my precious Rouge.

"Leave my girl alone you idiot!" I growled as i drag my hammer, showing the proof im her seme.

As we walk towards the hallway, more semes stare at my Rougey and i swing my hammer on who were staring, i did know the fact im Bisexual! To girls that is!

"No one will get my Rouge." I said as i was done swinging my hammer on every semes.

[Knuckles Pov]
I punched all semes (boys) off my Tails as we walk across the hallway.

"Leave my boy alone you moron!" I growled as i finished punching the seme roughly then walked with Tails, so, i cracked my neck and knuckles and glared at the boys showing the proof i am his seme.

"Quit staring at my uke!" I screeched as i was mad then started to punch every boy then we got to our classes.

"No one will get my Uke, he will be mine."

////////
Every seme in the Team got the other seme beated up roughly as for the Uke, they have to be protected at all costs by their semes. Cream, youngest of the team, isnt a uke or seme.

Shadow punching and chaos spearing to the other Semes to get 'his' Sonikku or Shade safe from them. (Sometimes he would Chaos Spear them)

Silver growling and glaring, overprotective to his girl. Still keeping Blaze safe from the semes.

Amy swinging her hammer on both semes, all gender that is seme. And keeping Rouge safe from the semes.

Knuckles glaring and punching every male seme, keeping Tails safe from every male. To save his uke for the mating season.

Cream, although being a female, she is the youngest and she has no girl/boy yet.

/////////
Me: Lucky Shadow that he escaped from me.
Sonic: Great, soo?
Me: *Sigh* You do know your uke. Plus, I actually loved the fact that your uke.
Sonic: WHAT..?!
Me: So yeah, your a herm. And no there's no lemons, but slight not full because I didn't put mature thing turn on! It'll be inappropriate for under 15 age, and you might want to comment if your 15 or message... I suppose. Or at least mature for sexual content.
Sonic: Hell no! No no no no! *Yelling while walking away*
Me: Whether you like it or not, I'll ship Sonadow for the rest of my life! So yeah, I'm just gonna make drafts. *Starts typing on the phone*