Camping(Smut*)

Description: Finn's parents invite you to go camping and things get interesting while they're getting supplies. -Smut

"How long will we be gone?"

"Just for three days, we have ta be back Monday so my mum can get to work and later that evening we're joining my sister's family for dinner."

"Do we have everything we need?"

"Mhm don't worry it'll be fun."

Finn smiles kissing your forehead as you both finish packing up the car leaving you to get settled he makes sure the house is locked up before getting behind the week.

"I'm glad that we can spend your time off with your family."

"Me too I love getting you all together."

You drive in silence for a little while just enjoying the scenery before turning on the radio to listen to music.

"What are you doing over there?"

Finn asks as you snap a picture of him on your phone than your Polaroid shaking it with a grin.

"Capturing your beauty what's it look like."

Grabbing a marker from your bag you write the date with a small heart next to it.

"I'm keeping that one."

"Whatever ya say darlin."

He smiles as you reach your hand over to turn the dial up on the radio as one of your favorite songs come on.

"Can we turn this up I love this song."

"What is it?"

"Bad enough for you."

"I don't think I've heard it go ahead."

Reaching for your water you hold it up to your mouth bobbing your head along to the beat of the music.

"No, I won't call you baby I won't buy you daisies cause that don't work. And I know, how to get you crazy how to make you want me so bad it hurts."

Winking at him you drums along before singing the next line.

"I wanna be good, good, good to you but that's not, not, not your type so I'm gonna be bad for you tonight, tonight, tonight. I'll misbehave if it turns you on no Mr. Right if you want Mr. Wrong.
I'll tell you lies if you don't like the truth I don't wanna be bad I just wanna be bad enough for you. Well, I just wanna be bad enough for you well, I just wanna be bad enough."

You reach over pressing a soft kiss to his cheek reaching your hand down dragging it across his inner thigh.

"You're messin with fire love."

Finn says as he swats your hand away trying to keep the grin from his face as you continue the ride soon arriving at the campsite.

"You made it we were a little worried you might have gotten lost."

"We would have been here sooner but Finn wouldn't get out of bed when I asked him too. He was really tired we lost track of time and stayed up later than intended."

You smile hugging his parents sending him a smirk over his mum's shoulder he shakes his head walking to the car.

"Do you need some help babe?"

"I don't know are ya actually going to help?"

"Of course."

He hands you the stakes and tarp the two of you work together to set the tent up before putting your pillows and blankets inside.