Forgiven(Forgive Me? Part 2 Final)

Description: It's been nine months since you and Fergal reconnected and got put on Raw,  after his run on NXT. Every chance he gets he works on getting your trust back and having you forgive him. One night after a crazy match against Bray Wyatt you finally tell him you've forgiven him.-Slight Fluff

"Come on Devitt give me ten more."

You grin standing over Fergal's head as you spot him while he bench presses setting the bar down he sits up wiping his face and rolling his eyes as he takes a drink of water.

"Why are you being so cruel to me?"

"Because you're up against Bray tonight and you need to be in your best form now lift man lift."

Chuckling he lays back down and you stand by his head once more counting the lifts that he does making sure to keep your hands hovering over his in case he needs you to grab the bar.

"Ten great job you're getting through them a bit quicker than you were last month."

Fergal wipes his face once more as he thanks you for helping out excusing himself to the shower you grab your phone gathering your bag to head into the changing room to shower yourself. When you leave the gym Fergal promises to see you later this evening before his match against Bray.

"Gotta have my good luck charm."

Smiling you wave him off as you get in your car driving back to the hotel you had to get dressed for a few interviews you were doing before Raw.
~

"Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me."

You smile at Mickie before waiting for Seth to come back for his interview you spot Sasha someone who quickly became one of your best friends during NXT and wave her over.

"Hey (y/n) how're the interviews going?"

"Great I have Seth next then I have to head back to do some of the girls makeup before the show starts."

"Will you be able to do a touch up on mine?"

"Of course."

"Hey (y/n) hi Sasha."

"Hey Finn what are you doing back here?"

"I brought (y/n) back some coffee I can't stay to chat very long I have to find Hunter and go over a few things."

"Thank you make sure if I don't see you before your match good luck and kick Bray's ass."

"Just for you."

He smiles pressing a kiss to your cheek before rushing off you spot Sasha grinning and you raise a brow at her taking a sip of your coffee.

"What?"

"When are you going to see that man still has feelings for you?"

"I had a feeling he does he's spent the last nine months doing everything to show me he's grown from his mistakes."

You sigh Sasha knew everything that happened between you and Fergal when you were younger she understood why you wanted Fergal to prove to you he changed. Getting hurt like that and then just right away letting them back in didn't always work, Fergal was more than patient and determined to get your trust and forgiveness.

"When are you going to tell him you forgive him?"

"Tonight after Raw is over."

"Well, whatever happens, I wish you the best I want you both happy and I know he'll be extremely happy when you tell him."

"I think so too it's been so nice getting to know him again and being close before things ended we were close friends and got even closer once we got together. I've missed telling him about my day and venting over the occasional drink."

You smile excusing yourself from the conversation when Seth comes in Sasha tells you she'll talk to you later and to text her details the next morning. Putting everything from your mind you start the interview with Seth. Once you were finished and had got done back in makeup you grabbed your phone deciding to watch the remaining matches on a monitor with Natalya, and Apollo.

"Finn's next."

"Oh man, I hope he's careful I heard Bray has something up his sleeve."

Apollo says as his entrance music starts you watch as he gets into the ring after making his entrance than Bray's music starts. You all watch as the match starts the two going at it back and forth soon the lights go dark when they come back on Erick Rowan and Luke Harper are outside the ring.

"Are you kidding me?"

The three of you groan watching closely as Fergal looks around they gang up on him until they hear Roman's music followed by Dean's. The two help distract Erick and Luke which gives Fergal the chance to deliver the coup de grace and getting a quick pin.

"He did it!"

The three of you rush from the monitor to greet Fergal when he gets backstage cheers of congratulations go out and thankfulness that Dean and Roman helped him. When Fergal spots you he wraps you in a large sweaty hug the smile on your face making your cheeks slightly hurt.

"I'm so proud of you Ferg."

"Thanks love told ya I would win for you thanks to these two."

"You sure did."

You smile kissing his cheek before stepping back to let some of his friends get to him you excuse yourself going to get your microphone and find the camera guy so you could do some post-Raw interviews. When Fergal stands next in line he sends you a wink as you finish up with Roman and Dean.

"Finn after that win tonight the world can only wonder what your next plan is?"

"Well (y/n) Bray gave a hard match so first thing is I'm going to head back to my hotel room and relax. Then I've got my sights set on getting a match for Summer Slam so whatever happens from here on out is what's gotta happen."

You ask a few more questions before thanking him and cutting the camera as you pack everything up Fergal stands next to you.

"Do you have anything else planned before you turn in for the night?"

"Actually yes I wanted to talk with you somewhere private."

"My locker room work?"

Nodding he takes your hand in his stopping off to get your things before leading you to his locker room.

"Have a seat is everything okay?"

"Yeah, it's fine up I just wanted to thank you for everything you've been doing lately well since we got reconnected. Seeing you making up for what happened and not pressuring me into forgiving you or getting mad that I haven't means a lot. You've made me see that when you apologized you meant it and it wasn't just something you said to get me to accept your apology. Spending these last nine months working with you and reconnecting has been so much fun I missed getting to do that I missed you and having you back is amazing. I forgive you I thank you for making it up to me and for being so amazing."

You say looking between his eyes and the floor a grin covers his face when you finish talking and Fergal pulls you into a giant hug.

"Thank you lass so much."

Is all he can say he presses a kiss to your temple the two of you decide to head back to his hotel room to celebrate your rekindled friendship. And a few weeks later after multiple dates even simple ones where you hang in each others room you celebrate your rekindled relationship.

---------

Here is the second and final part I hope you enjoy I also hope it brought a good closure for the first part. :)