Lifting Buddies

Description: You join a small group of friends at the gym to work out some feelings are shared between you and your best friend Finn-Fluff

"Come on y/n."

"Will you just give me a minute Finn? Jeez, it's not like the gym is going to get up and leave if we don't get there right this minute."

I huff searching through my suitcases for my blue workout top we were meeting Dean, Renee, Seth, Becky and Naomi at the gym to work out before the house show tonight.

"Everyone is going ta think we're bailing on them."

"If you're that impatient then just go."

Shooting him a glare that he ignores as he lays across my hotel bed finally finding the top I go into the bathroom to change. I loved Finn to death but his impatience was really starting to get on my nerves. Changing quickly I put my hair up in a bun walking out and putting my socks and shoes on. Grabbing my water bottle, gym bag and towel I make sure to have my hotel key then head out the door Finn following after me.

"Y/n?"

"What now Finn?"

"Are you mad at me?"

"Not mad just annoyed you rushed me when you easily could have just gone ahead to the gym without me."

"I didn't mean to annoy ya love."

Tugging my wrist to stop me I look up at him as he pulls me into a hug pressing a kiss to my head.

"Forgive me?"

"Will you buy me a coffee after the show tonight?"

"If that's what it takes."

"Consider yourself forgiven."

I smile linking my arm through his as we step in the elevator pressing the button for the ground floor. Thankfully this hotel had a fantastic gym that wasn't open for another two hours but we luckily were given permission to use it now. Walking into the gym we greet our friends sneaking up behind Seth who's busy wrapping his hands I jump on his back.

"Hiya babes."

"Woah what are you a spider monkey?"

Seth asks holding my legs to keep me from falling I kiss the back of his head laughing.

"No just the best person in your life coming to say hello."

"I think that's a bit of a stretch."

"Excuse me?"

Wiggling down I place a hand on my chest when he faces me a pretend hurt look crossing my face.

"I'm not the best person in your life?"

"Ehh I mean."

"Finnnn."

I fake cry he chuckles shaking his head as he walks over wrapping his arm around my waist.

"What's wrong y/n?"

"Seth said I'm not the best person in his life can you believe that?"

"What no he didn't."

"Yes he did wow Seth you're a very sad person."

"I am not I bet you're not the best person in Finn's life."

"Of course I am we're best friends."

"Finn?"

"Well, there is Karl and Luke plus Seth and Aj."

He scratches the back of his neck avoiding eye contact I shoot him a glare mouth falling open.

"Wow okay then I see where I stand with the two of you fine then if that's how it is, find someone else to spot you and take care of you when you're sick."