iii

Namjoon's POV

06:47, the next day

Another day means, another hell day for me. But I really need to go to school. I may be a bad bitch for you because I got kicked out from my own home, but, I'm still eager to finish my studies and earn fucking money to slap to all of them.

Every day in my life has the same scenarios. Wake up, take a bath, eat my breakfast, prepare my lunch, and go to hell-- I mean school. Then, same people are entering the gates, same faces are bullying me, and same reasons why they bully me. They're anti-gay. Especially those trio called 'Bangtan'. The group is consisted by Yoongi, their leader, Jimin, and Jungkook. They might look like those killer or gangsters, oh hell, they're gay for each other if I look on them. I even think Jimin and Yoongi make out secretly. Who knows?

And again, I'm late in my literature class.

"Mr. Kim, promises are promises! You just told me yesterday that you won't be late again, but you broke it!" Professor Kim scolded at me in front of my classmates. Again.

"Told you sir, he is working as a host!" I looked at my classmate, Jimin, as he said those words. I just glared at him, since they always tell those every day and I'm used to it, I know myself, it is not true.

"Or worse, as a prostitute!" Yoongi added with those big eyes. And now, they made my anger out.

"Who the fuck ever told you those?" I yelled at them, rising up my hands with that inappropriate middle finger, showing off my anger. Professor Kim just looked so shocked right now that i can't even read his face anymore.

"Mr. Kim, that attitude is not tolerated in school! For now, this is your first warning. Remember, if you ever do this again, you'll be sent to detention room right away. And you, Mr. Min, go to detention room after my class." Professor Kim said. And I just went straight to sit at my chair, throwing down my bag without a doubt if there are fragile things inside it. Good for you, Yoongi.

Really? Not tolerated? Seems like it's the most tolerated attitude in this hell. Or maybe, he's used in teaching those angel-wannabe juniors.

"So, class, you will have an activity for today. You will write something what you really want to say in a piece of whole paper. It can be in a poem, or paragraph form. No limitations, you can use your creative imagination, and you can start now." Prof. Kim announced, and sat down in his chair.

What shall I write, hmm? Maybe I'll give him an idea.

So, I decided to write my poem again.

Jin's POV

"So, class, pass your papers now." I told them as my class period runs out of time. As I said those words, Namjoon passed his work with his bright smile, and dimples showing.

"Oh, such a nice, kiddo. You really work your activities so fast. Any secrets?" I asked him, for I am really impressed of him since I became their Literature teacher. He's just so smart to be bullied by everyone. I don't really get the point of why his classmates, Especially Yoongi and his friends, are bullying him for his gender identity.

"J'm just inspired enough, Sir. That's all." He said and smiled, showing his deep dimples. How cute. Well, what am I thinking?

"You may now proceed to your next class, Mr. Kim. Hope you won't repeat what you have done earlier again, I know you're a nice person. See you around!" I told him nicely. And he went out still looking at me and showing off his dimples. IT'S FUCKING ILLEGAL, YOU KIM NAMJOON!

As I wait for the others to finish their work, I decided to read Namjoon's work.

Why is this poem seems familiar to me. It's like I had already read this somewhere. Is it on Twittergram, or what?

I hurriedly open my phone and tried to find the one who posted it. And yes, I found it! It's the same ones I have read in Twittergram. Did he copy this, or it was him? I start to think about Namjoon again, trying to compare @/kxjwrite_'s profile picture.

After reading his poem, the students left in the room passed their works, and went out, except Yoongi.

"Well, hello, Professor Kim. Here's my work. Read it. You might tell me I have the most creative mind." he said as he winked, interrupting my business. Ugh, I just really hate this bastard. Can't he even get better?

PS. I wrote the poem dxmd just sharing.

~~