ix

"So, wanna go somewhere?"

-----------

After they made sure that they made Jimin happy, at least, and finally on the mood again to go back to school, Namjoon and Seokjin went, bringing smiles to their faces. It's been past nine in the evening, and yet, they're still not in the mood to go home and rest.

As they walk going to the professor's car, Seokjin wanted to recommended something to the student. He's not really sure if the kid would like it. He thought about it again and again until he decided to tell it.

They are already near to their town, but Seokjin stopped and made a turn. Namjoon realized it and looked to the professor with his big eyes.

"So, wanna go somewhere?" The elder asked, which made the younger one shocked for a moment. It was really surprising for him to hear that from him.

He composed his mind and asked Seokjin, "Are you sure, Sir?"

"Don't wait for me to change my mind." The professor said with a silly smile on his face.

"Then, I would like to go to the park, Sir." Upon hearing the location, he started the car, once again, and drove there. As they were still on a trip, and Namjoon realizing the time, he slided down the car window and felt the cold breeze of the night. He closed his bright eyes, and opened it again to catch a glimpse of beautiful crescent moon that completes the appealing nightscape.

It's really unusual for Namjoon to go out in the middle of the night. He just goes out if he's in need of food, necessities, and the like. The thing he really likes to do is to roll open his curtain and window, and watch the stars up in the sky. Sometimes, he could get lucky to see the moon in his window's limited view. And in some nights, it is very cloudy for him to see those.

He only realized that they are already in their destination as he felt less cold. Opening his eyes, he saw the professor on his view, outside of the car. His face was really close to his.

"Wasn't you who wants to be here? Or you want to go home and take a rest now? Seokjin asked and raised an eyebrow, who's still close to the younger's face. He carefully opened the car door for Namjoon to go out.

With the stars shining brightly up in the sky, Namjoon is in awe, loving the sight. He ran to the middle of the grassy park and lied down, not minding his uniform to get dirty. He stared to the stars and connects them, thinking of what constellation it could be.

"They're pretty, right?" Seokjin asks with a smile plastered om his face, while admiring the boy lying down on the field. He brought some unopened chips and soda to eat on his way to him as the younger ran past on him.

"Yes, they are. They help me in different ways, and i could call it a day with a smilejust by looking and talking to them. They give me hope in everything. And i guess, they're the ones who understand me. They never complain to me." Joon ends his words with an unnoticed tear on his eyes.

Jin thought of what his student had just said. He wanted the last want to be elaborated, so he thought if an idea.

"But the stars don't speak. How could they complain to you?"

"That's it. That's the point. I only want to have someone who will be my listener and guardian angel. Someone who will never question my sexuality. I want someone that i could tell my best and worst feelings. But i could never have that someone yet." Joon answered, which made Jin feel a pang on his heart. Realizing what could be the things the boy had been through, just because he came out to be himself.

"Jimin is with you, now. You already have someone who will understand you." Jin said, as he sit down on the grass, putting the soda on the ground.

"I'm glad, too, that i'll be having someone to be with. I've been so lonely all the time that only having high grades motivates me to continue my study."

A moment of silence filled the atmosphere. They could only feel the cold breeze of air. Jin lied down, putting his head on Joon's lap. Staring up in the dark sky, he kind of liked the feeling while looking at those.

"I never knew how beautiful and healing this is. I wanna do this everyday if i could." Jin concluded, then made a little laugh out of happiness. Namjoon smiled as he heard what his professor said.

"You can do it even you're in your room, tho. Don't be so dramatic, Sir. You're just a window away from them." Namjoon spoke out, and laughs at the elder. Seokjin suddenly got up, and leaned his elbow to the ground. He lied his head to his palm and faced the younger.

"What if, i wanna do this with you?" Seokjin said with his serious stare. The younger stared back as he heard him, and saw the professor trying to close the gap between their faces. What's really unexpected is that, they kissed.

And that was the night Kim Seokjin fell in love with Namjoon.