Beam is Weird

[A/N]

Hello guys! do you still waiting this fiction continuation? sorry for the long update.

No excuse, just scold me. lol.

If you guys still here thankyou very much, i'm glad that you enjoy the story. It's really fun to read all of your comment and support.

you guys are too sweet !

at last, i hope you enjoy the update!

Beam's POV.

So... what would you do if the morning you woke up someone you like were sleeping beside you? Freak out?

Yeah, I am freaking out.

I'm not a morning person but seeing him sleeping in front of my face is like a big wake up slap.

I even treath him if he leave me and I'm the one getting all worked up here.

My heart beat really fast like it would actually burst out my chest and jump off the window.

Ok, that's a lil bit too much.

But seriously even my cheeks feel hot.

I woke myself up and kick the blanket before running to the bathroom, make sure to lock the door. Well I don't want to risk myself seeing Forth walking inside the bathroom when I still putting my heart together.

Bringing myself in front of the sink to look on my own refelction on the mirror.

Red as tomato.

I wipe myself with my palm, omg I'm doom!

After Forth say that he love me 2 days ago we're trying to sleep together. He doesn't do anything or even hug me. He said that he only touch me if I ask him and I'm the one getting shy because the confession give me weird feeling.

I can't even sleep if I'm not looking at the wall. To nervous to look at his face. Why can't he just touch me as his own will? For god sake it's too embarrassing to say!

Because I like him too...

But damn... all this shyness make feel like a high-school girl in love.

I let out a sigh and wash my face.

This can't continue, if I keep getting work out like a girl Forth gonna think I'm annoying.

He's straight to begin with, what if he disgusted with how I act now?

Gotta stay strong, Beam.

3rd Person's POV.

" Beam? "

Forth just wake up and walk to the living room while rubbing his eyes. He's using red unsleved shirt and brown shorts. He found his omega sitting on the table enjoying his half eaten sandwich.

When Beam looked at Forth he gulped then immediately put the sandwich back to the plate, drinking his milk fast and put the glass and the remaining sandwich to the dish washer.

" Unusual for you to wake up early "

Forth stand beside Beam opening the refrigerator to find some apple juice.

Beam blinks looking at Forth then avert his gaze from him and laughs awkwardly.

" Yeah I have early test "

Beam anwer as he wipe his hand with tissue and throw it to the trashbin beside the dish washer then walked past Forth in a daze, grabbing his backpack from the sofa.