Shit. that just happened

Pic above isn't mine I found it on google. If you know the artist please link them!

👁👄👁👄👁👄👁👄👁👄👁

Kirishima POV

What the hell just happened
No seriously what happened
I literally can't process this

Oh right. Bakugou kissed me.
BAKUGOU KISSED ME.

Suddenly I snapped back to reality from the weird little dream state I was in.

Its difficult enough having a crush on a guy who was very dense about feelings, despite being pretty smart.

~Flashback~
He bent over me, and my breath hitched ohgodthiswassoimbarresing I felt blood rushing to my face, and he was looking kinda pink as well. He then just... Leaned over and kissed me. On the lips. I barely stopped myself from squeaking. God that's unmanly. After a few seconds of this, and him probably lingering for longer than he had to, he pulled away. Looking a little out of it, with Kaminari, Mina, and Sero making general noise. My brain was fuzzy as hell and I had no idea what the fuck was going on.
~Flashback end~
Oh. That just happened.

"FUCK YOU EXTRAS" Explosions and the smell of caramel filled the air as Bakugou yelled at the Bakusquad for teasing him.

"Calm down Bakugou! We're just messing with you!"

"Yeah! No need to be so grouchy!" Mina squealed.

Bakugou continued his yelling for a few seconds before I decided what exactly to do about it.

"Calm down Bakugou," I said, tapping his arm. "It's just a dare. Besides, you can get them back later."

"Whatever shitty hair."

He was still pissed, but he at least stopped with the explosions.

A/N
This chapter was complete garbage and made me want to die a little but oh well.