Kiris godDAMNed haIr

^^HeY I just wanna put these in here because their a fucking life saver

^^HeY I just wanna put these in here because their a fucking life saver. Your welcome if you ever use them I guess. (Neither charts belong to me, I found them on google.)

Also small headcannon that Kirishima has a overbite.

👁👄👁👄👁👄👁👄👁👄👁
Thursday:

Bakugou and Kirishima walked to class, and Bakugou couldn't focus on anything but Kirishima and his stupid fucking hair.

He noticed Kirishimas smile, and how he seemed to have a few teeth stick out. Maybe he had a overbite?*
Whatever, it looked fucking adorable.
He noticed how Kirishimas hair moved as he walked, and how his arms would swing a little, he noticed how pretty his eyes were, like a volcano, all nice shades of red with a bit of orange.

How dare a rock be so fucking cute.

The walk to class seemed to go by faster than normal.
I guess time flys when your actually enjoying yourself.

~smol time skip brought to you by the constant pain in my back.~

English was pretty fucking dull. Bakugou already knew most of the material because it was a review lesson. But lo and behold, when he looked behind him, Kirishima wasn't paying attention and daydreaming. Kirishima noticed Bakugou looking at him and turned away, light blush on his face.

Suppose that means that I'm going to have to tutor him about it. Bakugou thought grumpily.

The idea of spending time with Kirishima in an alone environment was proving to get more and more difficult with each minute to Bakugous emotionally constipated mind. Little did Bakugou know that after he found out his "stupid little crush" (his words, not mine) he started being verrryy obvious about favoritism towards Kirishima, and it was, well, really obvious to literally everyone but him that Kirishima liked him back.

Kirishima POV (sorta):

Kirishima was just staring at Bakugou. Consequences be damned. Bakugou was much more interesting than some English lecture. He stared and stared and stared, until Bakugou turned around.

Frick. He caught me staring.

Bakugou just stared at him a little, then turned away with a huff, the back of his neck strangely red.

Huh.

~after class, Bakuhoe pov. ~

"Hey Bakugou! Wait up man"

Bakugou turned around to see Kirishima, yelling and waving at him, and like a good (Boy) friend, he turned around and waited for him.

"Hey can you-"
"-help you study? Yeah, I noticed you dosing off in class."
After a second, Kirishima gave the tsundere a big grin.
"Thanks Bakugou!"

I'm fucked.

👁👄👁👄👁👄👁👄👁👄👁
*(A/n I have a bit of a overbite, and sometimes my teeth show a little when I'm smiling w/ a closed mouth . (not a lot, just a little tooth might stick out, not enough to say it's a grin.) I think with Kiri's huge-ass shark teeth that a lot more tooth would show. Also I like to vent my own misfortunes upon others)