Hey brain shut up and let me have a breather.

More shameless advertising because I say so. https://my.w.tt/KgGqfGTHpT a crack fic about y/n falling into Bnha universe via magical puddle. It's got long chapters and I actually know where the plots gonna go so check it out. It also has Kiribaku.

👁👄👁👄👁👄👁👄👁👄👁

-time skip to tomorrow brought to you by 👁👄👁-

Bakugou was a tingling ball of nerves as he walked down the halls to go to school. Now he knew he liked shitty hair. Fuck. How the hell was he supposed to cope with this information? One moment, everything's fine. Then FUCKING DEKU comes along like 'la la da da dee you have a crush on Kirishima!~' and he problem was that he was fucking right. WHY. Anyway, next time he sees shitty hair, he doesn't know if he'll punch him in the face with his fist or his mouth-

"Bakugou!"

Oh god there he is. His hair wasn't up today. Wonder why. He looked so soft and c-
Don't complete that thought-
-ute.
Dammit. Bakugou didn't know how the hell he was supposed to deal with this. He supposed just.. sitting it out and hoping that the feelings fade or hope to whatever overlords May be up there that Kirishima somehow fucking liked him back and was brave enough to act was the best course of action because he sure as hell wasn't going to do it anytime in the near future. No way in hell was he going to lose damn shitty hair.

If I can't have him as my partner, I need him as my friend.

Kirishima notices Bakugous staring. "I know it looks dumb! I woke up late and didn't have the time to style it!" He huffs defensively.

"I didn't say it looks dumb" Bakugou muttered. "I just think it's nice seeing something other than that shitty hairdo for once."

Kirishima was still for a moment. And then started wearing the brightest fucking smile a human could produce.

"Thanks Bakugou!"

Fuck. It took so much effort not to slam him into a wall and kiss him right then and there.

Crushes fucking suck.