What the fuck are emotions and why do I feel them.

Ok before we start the chapter I'm gonna put in shameless advertising bc I like the idea I wrote. It's called tiny horns and it's basically a AU where Izuku has little horns.. it's a side project but I'm working on it. It's got plot juice and some fairly long chapters so far so yeah. https://my.w.tt/TDXRl3G48S
Oki doki thank. Now onto the chapter.
Also funny side note. I put in Gauds tumblr icon in there as a place holder, (tumblr god may I say. They ate lots of crayons on their recent livestream.) And I just... left it there. So don't mind gauds huge pink face staring at you mk?
👁👄👁👄👁👄👁👄👁👄👁

~2 days later~

Bakugou couldn't look at Kirishima. Every time he did his heart would have a weird little squeeze in it.

It wasn't unpleasant.. but very distracting.

Like excuse me. Let me talk to my friend without fearing for my life.

He started noticing the little things more. Like how Kirishimas smile lit up the room... or how his stupidly long lashes fluttered, or his big red eyes, and the way he chewed on his lip-

What the fuck brain.

What in the the absolute name of fuckery are you doing.

Now, every time he got near to Kiri-fucking-shima, his palms would start creating explosions, which was a sign he was nervous, but why the fuck would he be nervous around shitty hair of all people?

After the whole fucking day of this, he wanted to go crash on his bed and sleep off the constant embarrassment and longevity of the shitty day. After doing his homework of corse. But fucking Deku has other plans

"Kacchan? Are you alright? You seem kinda out of it."

"Of course I'm fine Deku! Piss off!"

"It just seems your really nervous around Kirishima.. did something happen between you two?"

"No?? Why the fuck do you think that nerd?"

"It's just.. whenever your around him you just stare at him. He's caught you a few times but you never noticed. I know your not the 'oblivious to your surroundings' type, but you seemed pretty oblivious to your surroundings recently."

He paused, like he was on the brink of some great discovery, and then his eyes widened.

"Do you like him kacchan?"

Then shit starts clicking.

"The fuck?? I can't like someone it would ruin the 'heartless bitch' vibe."

Best excuse Bakugou could come up with. 2/10 for effort. 0 for results.

"Holy shit you totally do! I'm happy for you kacchan!" Midoriya almost yelled, shit someone could hear him.

Bakugou felt his face turn hot. Shiitttt.

"If you fucking tell anyone I will kill you." He said, as quietly as he could, which was tbh just a normal speaking voice.

"You should ask him out!"

"What the fuck?? NO! I don't want to ruin anything!"

"I asked Todoroki and Ochako out, and I'm much more of a nervous wreck then you"

"Yeah but you knew they both liked you dumbass. Also your threesome bullshit is different than this!"

"Yeah, well, I hope you sort it out. You and Kirishima would make a cute couple!"

Fuck. What did I just get myself into.

Oh look! Bakuboi isn't as shitty with feelings as normal!