Wtf is this.

3rd person POV:

IshouldnthavelikedthasomuchIshouldnthavelikedthasomuchIshouldnthavelikedthasomuchIshouldnthavelikedthasomuchIshouldnthavelikedthasomuch

What the fuck.

It was a few dares after the kiss. Raccoon eyes was now in strippers gear (thanks sparkly twink), Tape face was hanging upside down Spiderman style, and Pikachu was now drunk. It was going hilariously.
At least, to everyone except Bakugou.

His mind was in term oil. He knew he treated shitty hair differently then the rest of the extras, but he figured it was because he saw him as a equal, someone who could deal with his attacks, and put up with his bullshit.

But then FUCKING RACCOON EYES HAD TO DO THE STUPID FUCKING DARE.

Emotions are fucking weird. I still feel sick. Jesus fucking Christ. What's going on in there brain. Mind helping a guy out?

Bakugou kept separating himself from his most of his classmates, and from friendships. His logic was, if their going to distract me then their not worth my time. But then Kirishima fucking Eijirou came along, and set his eyes on being able to call Bakugou his friend without getting blown up in the face.

And he fucking got there. Kirishima was the only person I could probably spend more than about 3 hours around and not get frustrated with. But then. E m o t i o n s.

I've been getting.. Attached to Kirishima. I've noticed that... what in the name of fucking god is going on?

A/N I feel like I'm writing about me and my friends right now lol. I can't be in the company of people for very long without freaking out unless if it's one of my friends. I figure Bakugous like that. He can't stand lots of people but there's a few that "recharge" him. Like Kirishima. I think he's a introvert who doesn't want to admit he's a introvert. And is r e a l l y fucking bad with feelings. He's also Kirisexual ;)