Roadtrip? (Comic Universe)

Spiderman/Deadpool issue #41
Warning: Smut

"Alright Spidey! Where are we heading to next?!" Wade cheered excitedly, unfolding his useless map. He skimmed through the locations on the paper that wasn't marked red. Seeing that it was nearly covered in doodles, he had to use his finger so his eyes wouldn't get lost and ultimately get confused. Peter gazed at the merc and sighed deeply, returning his attention back to the almost, completely empty looking road. "Deadpool, again, we have a Global Positioning System, also known as a GPS, also known as the better version of a map" Peter narrowed his eyes at Wade's stupidity.

Wade glared at the writer, realizing what I said, which by the way, was true in this case. "Did you just call my map useless?!" He yelled angrily. They totally did one of his voices, which was White, replied. Kick their ass! Yellow cheered. Thinking that Peter was talking to him and not the horny teenager writing this, he nodded. "That's what I'm saying, Wade. It's useless"

Wade gasped dramatically, hugging his beloved map. "I can not believe you are agreeing with the author!" Wade glared at me and side hugged his Peter as well. "Just because you're writing this, doesn't mean you get to control what Spidey thinks!" Wade scoffed, squeezing the hero tighter. Yeah, they do White said, rather disappointingly. Yup Yellow agreed. I mean, if WE controlled the story, trust me. We'd be eating Spidey's ass in no time Yellow added. We definitely wouldn't take time writing an argument just to make the chapter longer White laughed. "That is so true" Wade grinned.

Peter, looking confused as hell, ignored Wade talking to himself. He pushed Wade away from him. "You know what? Forget it" Peter sighed, leaning back on the car seat, knowing very well Wade's thick skull can't be surpassed by any common sense.

Sure, the map was a great back up when the car broke down but the vehicle was made by Master Matrix. The robot who was built by Mary and Richard Parker, Peter's parents. It was nearly, impossible for it to break so easily. This is exactly why Peter didn't need the map, but hey, who cares?

Skip to the part where they're going to fuck! Yellow yelled.

We need to get some Spidey assss! White added.

Wade leaned back on his chair and thought about where they should be going. Wade thought of going straight to a motel to rest. But we all know he'd fuck Peter there, which is plain and boring. Also, he didn't know how to arouse the guy. They should go to a place where it's fun and exciting. Somewhere that'll build up the adrenaline when they fuck. Wade finally got the idea and snapped his fingers, perking up his seat. He looked at Peter with a knowing grin. "We should go to one of those drive-in movies! It's dark and full of people" Wade smirked, adding a little purr to his sentence. How original. "Your story, your idea" Wade fought back. Fuck, he was right.

Peter didn't know what he was talking about, he never did. But his idea, or whoever gave him the idea, wasn't so bad. "Yeah, I guess a little movie won't hurt" Peter smiled under his mask and made a sharp turn. It won't hurt me maybe. I'm going to fuck you so hard Wade thought, already feeling his spandex pants getting tighter. He didn't even think of what Peter thought about Wade fucking him, hell, will Peter even agree to that?

You're the author, so yes.

Good point. Anyway, Wade had already bought their tickets online. And the movie he chose will sure as hell make him and Peter hard and ready. Peter looked over at the giggling mess, which was Wade, and rose a brow. Peter didn't know if he should be scared or drop Wade in the middle of the street. But if he did that, he'd miss their banters. Peter hated to admit it but having Wade around was actually kind of fun. No matter how annoying he could get, Peter loved it. And he always found himself tangled up with Deadpool, so there's literally no escape from him. Fate was always pushing them together, I wonder why?