Overrated Sick Day (MCU)

Warning: Fluff

"Really? A sick day?" Wade rolled his eyes, "How original" Wade scoffed. Peter looked up at his boyfriend in usual confusion. "Everyone gets sick Wade, what do you mean?" Peter rose a brow, watching Wade as he dunked cloth on to a basin filled with warm water, before placing the soaked towel on Peter's forehead. "The author is clearly running out of ideas and it's only two chapters. Talk about no creativity" Wade sighed in disappointment. Deadpool clearly did not read the description, for I specifically said that I didn't have enough creativity.

Peter chose to ignore that sentence and sighed, feeling cooled off from the warmth of the towel. Wait what? Ah, I know that feeling White sighed.

Peter sneezed and looked up at his boyfriend. "I'm so lucky it's a Saturday today" Peter sighed, trying to start off a conversation, in hopes to forget the pain in his head. "And you're lucky I cut big deals today, just so I could take care of you" Wade bragged, not looking up front his phone. He felt quite proud of himself for acting selfless for once, and Peter was the only one who got to see him act that way. Peter's heart fluttered and so did the butterflies in his stomach. Hearing him say those words were really rare in this universe, it had meaning and Peter loved him for that.

His face flushed red and he smiled. Wade looked up from the How-To-Take-Care-Of-Your-Sick-Boyfriend page in Wikipedia, feeling the younger boy stare at him with that huge adorable smile. But it still creeped him out a bit. "What?" Wade asked, shoving his phone back in his pocket, already knowing what to do. To be fair, he lived alone and had no one to take care of, it was perfectly normal to search up what to do. Don't judge him.

Peter chuckled, sniffling and sneezing a little before going back to smiling at Wade. The chuckle came out dry and hoarse making him cough. Wade noticed this and poured him a glass of water, before handing the refreshment to Peter. Peter drank the water and smiled warmly at him. "Thank you" Peter said. "No problem" Wade smiled. "Do you want to eat?" Wade asked. At the mention of food, Peter's stomach growled. "Do you mind it?" Peter asked innocently, not wanting to sound so pushy, but Peter was such an innocent cinnamon roll. Wade took off his mask to get a better view of his sick spidey and nodded. "Of course not baby boy. Be right back" Wade walked in the kitchen after kissing his spidey's forehead, and started to cook him some chicken soup.

Wade rose a brow, looking at what he was stirring and then looking up at me "Really? Chicken soup? Man you are drained. Go to bed author!" Deadpool scolded. He should know by now most of the authors in Wattpad don't go to bed until 3 in the morning, so really, there was no point yelling at me. He opened his mouth to say something, but the usual shit that came out his mouth didn't come out. He just nodded in agreement "good point" He looked up at me "Wait, what did you just-" switching perspectives now. "DON'T YOU FUCKING-"

Meanwhile, Peter had turned the t.v on to watch anything that can amuse him, while waiting for Wade and the food. He flipped through channels, muttering things like 'boring' 'nope' 'I hate this show' or 'the fuck is this?' But eventually he landed on Tom and Jerry. He shrugged and placed the remote back on the coffee table and snuggled with his spiderman blanket. A bit narcissistic but hey, can't he be proud of himself just a little bit? Also, it felt nice, so there's that.

Wade came back to the living room holding a bowl of chicken soup. Peter smiled happily, moving himself a bit to give Wade some space on the couch. Wade sat down next to him and held up a spoon up to Peter's lips. "Open wide baby boy~" Wade smiled, poking Peter's soft, closed lips with the spoon. Peter turned red, looking at the Canadian with a playful glare. "I can feed myself, Wade" Peter said embarrassingly, his red cheeks puffed up.

If Peter wasn't so sick, Wade would already be fucking his mouth like no tomorrow. Luckily for Peter, Wade controlled himself, this time. "Aw, cut me some slack. I want to feed you. It's what Wikipedia said, and Wiki is never wrong" Wade grinned, poking those soft lips once more. "Wiki has the wrong information and-" Peter stopped himself, looking at Deadpool who looked like he really wanted to feed him. He couldn't say no to Wade. Wade was just too cute for being all scarred up. Wade has his own cute and everyone (I'm talking to you readers) loves it.

Peter grumbled under his breath before sighing. "Fine" He opened his mouth. Gently, the spoon was placed in between his lips and inside his mouth. Peter took little sips of the soup and then finally swallowed. The warm soup made his stomach feel warm and it felt good. He licked his lips, loving the taste of his boyfriend's cooking. Peter already knew he could cook, but it still surprised him. You can't really expect a blood thirsty, violent mercenary to cook, or be this gentle. "You're so cute baby boy~" Wade cooed, pinching Peter's cheeks as soon as he was finished with his food.

"Shut up" Peter whined, his face turned red as a tomato. Taking compliments was just embarrassing, and no matter how many times Wade threw them at Peter. He still couldn't get used to it. That's one of the many things Wade loved about his Spidey, and I doubt he'll never stop loving him.

Damn right! We'll love our future wife forever! Yellow cheered.

Husband White corrected.

"Shut up you two, I'm having a moment with my baby boy" Wade scolded both his voices and cuddled Peter. Peter didn't question it anymore and let Wade wrap himself inside the blanket with him. Peter nuzzled under the crook of Wade's neck and sighed lovingly.

Everything was perfect at that moment. It was quiet, besides the television playing in the background, it was peaceful and nothing could possibly ruin their moment.

"I love you Wade Wilson" Peter sighed, finally letting his eye lids drop.

Wade's heart fluttered, his heart skipping a beat. He looked at his sleeping Spidey and smiled, pecking his lips.

"I love you too Peter Parker"

________

I felt that fluff. My heart can't stop screaming. Also, Sick days are kind of overrated, but still fun to do. So shut the fuck up Deadpool.